Eric C

4 at West Wind

Eric C    207

Thanks a lot guys for the nice comments, I have some extras from this flight that I'll try to post.

Awesome pictures. The last picture is my favorite.

Tom.

Thanks Tom, amazing job by you on this one my friend :)

Uberscrew    3

Great set once again Eric - I have got to stop setting Rex to real world weather in the winter in Oz and NZ as I never get colours like these - way too much mist and haze! ::)

Eric C    207

Very nice as usual Eric.

Thanks Roger, I appreciate it my friend :)

Great set once again Eric - I have got to stop setting Rex to real world weather in the winter in Oz and NZ as I never get colours like these - way too much mist and haze! ::)

Thanks Uber, I will try out the real world weather more often because I've been using a lot of the themes that the forum users have in Essentials. Here's my cloud settings for this set to try if you want. Cumulus 50/Cirrus 13/REX Natural Day Sky Theme

Uberscrew    3

Thanks Uber, I will try out the real world weather more often because I've been using a lot of the themes that the forum users have in Essentials. Here's my cloud settings for this set to try if you want. Cumulus 50/Cirrus 13/REX Natural Day Sky Theme

Thanks my friend I will definately give these a try.

Eric C    207

Grand set here, mate!

Thanks a lot Just Fly! Amazing freeware that I didn't have the time to fly and check out before :)