Sign in to follow this  
Pirlouit

CRM or NRM for P3D without FSX

Pirlouit    0

Hi !

I'm new on this forum, and I'm also a fairly recent simmer (and I'm french, so please forgive my desesperatly poor english ::) ).

Not sure weither or not it was a good idea, but I choose P3D over FSX and, so far, I'm really happy with it.

I also really enjoyed the FTX demo (Olympic Peninsula), and now I think I'm going of buying FTX NA Pacific Rockies or FTX US Central Rockies.

But will I be able to download "P3D only" scenes on FSS ?

It seams that many scenes come for FSX only and can be later converted for P3D, but what if I don't have a FSX licence ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Pirlouit

Edit : wrong sub-forum, my mistake...

Alex Goff    554

Hi,

Dual installers are being rolled out gradually that will allow you to choose between installing products in FSX or P3D. You won't need to install in FSX to install in P3D so I think that should be your solution!

Fred Solli    0

Hi Tim

Since you said that PNW and NRM has dual installer I went to my account at FlightsimStore and downloaded the files again. Havent tested them yet, just unpacked the zip file and file size and date are excatly the same as I had before. Please verify that these are the correct files.

Penzoil3    1

When you start installing it will ask if you want FSX or P3D. You won't see anything different until then.

Sue

Fred Solli    0

I tested PNW and it is FSX only. Can someone tell me where to get it with dual installer, PNW, NRM and NZSI? I only have NZNI with dual installer so far. Do I have to buy it once more?

I also have the AUS DVD SP3, but will the AUS DVD SP4 have a dual installer?

Ed Correia    1,770

I tested PNW and it is FSX only. Can someone tell me where to get it with dual installer, PNW, NRM and NZSI? I only have NZNI with dual installer so far. Do I have to buy it once more?

I also have the AUS DVD SP3, but will the AUS DVD SP4 have a dual installer?

NZNI is the only current region that is dual installer.

New stock (printed last month) of the AU SP4 DVD are also dual installer, but you'll need to check with the re-seller which version they have.

Fred Solli    0

Thanks Ed for straighten out the misunderstanding. Whem Tim said dual installers I jumped the gun and downloaded again to no use ???

But I hope the will be available in the near future.

Ed Correia    1,770

Hi Fred,

sorry about the mis-understanding,

it just that the website graphics for the regions have the P3D symbol on them. This was done when we were still working with the SBSLs.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2