Misha Cajic    279

Holy crap! These airports are fantastic. Especially love the railway crossing the runway.

Frank .A    0

I cracked up when I saw the railway line crossing the runway. Please Eddy, one day could we get a train running across there at random times of the day?

Seriously though, these airports are mind-blowingly awesome. I have to get NZNI!

Alex Goff    554

Im sure you guys already know this, but the sign outside wellington airport which will replace the existing all blacks one.

Posted Image

I was flying around Wellington today and on approach saw that Tim had placed the sign with the rest of his points of interest :)

briansommers    25

is that rr for real? I thought it was a mistake in the scenery.. is that there in real life?

if so.. oh PLEASE make a train run across at times.. that would be just the icing on the cake.

fosterj    0

Yep that's for real and the trains have right of way - for obvious reasons

is that rr for real? I thought it was a mistake in the scenery.. is that there in real life?

if so.. oh PLEASE make a train run across at times.. that would be just the icing on the cake.

Looking great Eddy. That railway track makes for a bumpy landing into Gizzy that's for sure. Am looking forward to seeing what you have done with Wellington, also nice to see the extra detail at Tauranga and Hamilton.

capt sl    21

I was flying around Wellington today and on approach saw that Tim had placed the sign with the rest of his points of interest :)

is that sign in the scenery is it?. i dont see it

Alex Goff    554

is that sign in the scenery is it?. i dont see it

It should be on the hill to the left of the runway at NZWN as you approach to the south. It's pretty small when seen from the air.

CLett737    0

Has anyone landed on 23l at auckland yet? I loaded a saved approach into 23l and the fsx atc said "cleared to land runway 18left water" instead of 23l. And ideas why?