ateh1

Creswell Airport & Walker Airfield

Enjoy my tree top flying around the brandnew orbx scenery Creswell Airport 77S (& Walker Airfield OR57) including a nasty touch-and-go at Walker Airfield.

That's one sweetfully designed scenery, thank you orbx !

PLEASE NOTE:

I am moving. And I won't have any access to the internet within the next few days, hopefully not weeks. Therefore, in this period of time I won't be able to answer your comments. Still, every comment is highly appreciated and welcome. I will respond to every comment as soon as possible.

PEACE !

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CVpCZWQmUE&hd=1

Gread work, loved the angles you filmed from ,told a great story, I'm just a little biased but seriously that was a sweet video, and many thanks for showing it off so well, very much appreciated

cheers

Ken

Ateh, i always respect your vid work. I really enjoyed this. Cheers.

Thank you so much man, I m glad you enjoyed the video !

Gread work, loved the angles you filmed from ,told a great story, I'm just a little biased but seriously that was a sweet video, and many thanks for showing it off so well, very much appreciated

cheers

Ken

Ken, thank you very much ! It's always a pleasure doing the vids for orbx. Though it's not always easy to tell a 'story' within the videos, but Creswell offers a lot of little animations, to create something.

The guy cleaning the window will certainly play a part in one of my next big story-telling videos. I imagine a guy who always had the dream to be a pilot, but all he got for now is this job as a rampie, cleaning the airport offices ...

haha sorry, just being creative ...

The PeopleFlow 2 characters are simply awesome!

Cheers,

Alex

Great video !

Thank you very much mate !! :)

Very nice video, a great work, thanks you ;)

Thank you very much Nadine, that's much appreciated !

Great video loved the choice of music, good luck with the move

Taph

Hey Taph, thank you very much !

Yeah, finally I settled in the new apartment, and I even learned, the ADSL connection is much faster than in my old apartment. Yay ! :)

Very nice video. Thanks and good luck with the moving.

Peter

Hey Peter, thank you very much, I m glad you enjoyed it. The moving went all good, finally I am settled again ..

Cheers,

Alex

A fantastic piece of work indeed i really enjoyed this very much.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much indeed, Iain !! Creswell is certainly one of my new favorites.

I still didn't purchase Jackson Hole, though ... ;)

Cheers,

Alex

Well composed video Sir!

Thank you very much, Dean! Creswell offers many ideas to create an interesting video. Top notch scenery !! :)

Always top notch! Great song, fantastic all the way through. Thanks

Thanks a lot, Boogus !! I agree, the song is quite mellow, with a nice songtext, either .. :)

Beautiful video. Well done.

Thank you very much Alex !

Enjoyed it immensely! I could listen to that music all day. Nicely put together

I agree mate, if you know more songs or artists like this one, just pass them ... I am eagerly looking for nice (roadmovie-like) songs for the videos ..

And thank you very much, I am glad you enjoyed watching as I enjoyed doing the video .. :)

Superb work Sir with great composition that shows FSX and scenery off splendidly! Enjoyed it.

Thank you mate ! The scenery is really designed sweetly. It offers so much good opportunities to place the camera for a good angle.

There's more to come, I just made a little clip featuring Monroe Firstair, now I am working on CZST Stewart (though there already are a lot of excellent videos featuring Stewart).

2cm per pixel is beyond everything I seen before ... And last but not least, the screenshots of Jackson Hole and most of all the coverage area, simply blew my socks ... I so can't wait to do a video there .. :)

Aaah .. look at me, already advertising my next videos .. haha, sorry .. :)

Cheers,

Alex