Iain Emms

CZST Stewart various.

Sure am Russ its a corker my friend well done to you, what detail there is here its fantastic.

cheers

Iain

Oh my guys, this is incredible and may go down as one of the best releases in a long time, awesome shots Iain, and great work Russ :)

I am actually looking forward to this! Before seeing the screenshots, I wasn't too keen on buying an out-of-America airport. Looks like my P-51 Mustang may have a base in Canada when A2A releases!

Can't wait! It is brilliant, a pure marvel, a gem!

However, this old gentleman must be crazy to stay out when it's that cold outside! Bet he's just had an argument with his wife :D .

How is performance? Any thoughts on how it runs compared to previous offerings? The screenshots and video make me salivate....

Performance during my testing was really good. No worries there at all from my experience.

I stayed locked at 45fps at CZST with relatively high settings, after I turned the FPS counter off during flying there wasn't a bump or a stutter

Agreed... no fps issues or slow downs at all... looks amazing too! And just a short flight from Ketchikan ;) (so anybody who decides to get this airport might want to consider Ketchikan too)...

Awesome to hear the performance for this ground breaking gem & as a recent purchaser of Ketchikan I can't wait to get a hold of this.