muzza

Motion Simulator

Misha Cajic    279

All that money to build a flight simulator like that and I would rather just have a real Diamond Aircraft instead.

But in the end this would be cheaper becuase with a real one you have to pay for landing fees, fuel, etc.

skypilot    5

But in the end this would be cheaper becuase with a real one you have to pay for landing fees, fuel, etc.

and to keep up with the constant changes in the rules and regs and the charts, keeping current, keeping your medical current! And it does not matter if you have the wrong font and wrong size for the the rego letters! (Believe me we had CASA out measuring the size of the font and the on the syndicate aircraft I am a partner in! As if that is a real safety issue?)

tuisong    91

All that money to build a flight simulator like that and I would rather just have a real Diamond Aircraft instead.

Too true. However if you happen to crash you can go and have a cup of tea. ::) I wouldn't say no if someone wanted to give me one. :D

John Lovell    746

With the misses, I just about get away wearing my silly geek hat as she calls it (for trackIR)

I think she would have a freak if I got one of these

Not exactly WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor) friendly

gandy    28

That's cool but how do you get in :lol:

Sod getting in.. thats the easy part.. how the hell do you get out when you have one to many to drink lol

Iain Emms    3,551

Some impressive machinery there for sure as long as you have the cash the sky is your limit as they say.

cheers

Iain

boxcar    0

Posted Image

....~Fascinating~

Will have to look for a video to see how noisy the thing is.

Bet it'd get your heart beating fast on challenging approaches.

briansommers    25

wow.. what is so freaky about that is the huge cantilever condition there.. man I think the stresses on that arm would be quite huge! cool non the less.

Tassie    8

70 Million Lotto Jackpot next week in OZ, I should be able to buy two, one for the Spitfire and one for the Jumbo, setup and ready to go at any time. 8)

rf253    1

OMG I feel nausious just thinking about doing things like combat evasion aerobatics maybe 360 degree rolls loops .......... :blink::footmouth:

Warning... Warning.... electronic malfunction while doing an inverted loop [EJECT] one can almost see the arm swinging round and round like the astronauts G Force tester. but wow would it be one show ride or not

the mind boggles............................... :wacko: