I love the FTX products I think you guys have turned FSX from being a boring flight simulator into almost reality!

I have an airport around where I live that I fly from. Its a medum sized airport. Its Groton-New London Airport (KGON). This airport is located in Groton, CT. The area around where the airport is an amazing place. Unfortunetly in FSX it doesnt look anything like the real airport. There is only one update/fix for it and well it still makes the airport suck. Groton is home to the US Sub Base, Pfizer, GE, General Dynamics, Groton is know as the submarine captial of the world. I did make a video of one of the flights it is located here:

I would appriciate it because the Army Air National Guard, US Air Force Auxilary (Civil Air Portol), and the other pilots would love to see this in their flight simulators. (I will also be using FSX alot more)

There is only one update/fix for it and well it still makes the airport suck.

Ahhhh. good old Groton... Unfortunately, I don't think that FTX with all it's bag o'tricks and magic incantations in the world could ever make Groton NOT suck.

Sorry... Bad feelings showing.. Should I tell you how I really feel? hahaha :)

Did my undergrad in New London, and my post-grad at URI, so spent a lot of time in the area. Actually, last time I tried to get into GON (was almost 6 years ago) I was denied the practice approach and had to settle for WST instead:

http://video.google....085608139708106

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhh. good old Groton... Unfortunately, I don't think that FTX with all it's bag o'tricks and magic incantations in the world could ever make Groton NOT suck.

Sorry... Bad feelings showing.. Should I tell you how I really feel? hahaha :)

Did my undergrad in New London, and my post-grad at URI, so spent a lot of time in the area. Actually, last time I tried to get into GON (was almost 6 years ago) I was denied the practice approach and had to settle for WST instead:

http://video.google....085608139708106

yah, no one has ever done anything in CT for FSX also have you flown back to KGON recently because the airport has been taken over by a new company and have added at the end of the runway saftey stopping concrete at the end of the runways. The airport will also soon have a new airline flying in soon. Just yesterday I heard 3 massive jets take off and two land.

The East coast with default fsx is really terrible if you know the area. I have so much great looking Orbx West coast it is really a disappointment to come fly in the east. I am afraid Orbx is going to the UK next. I'll probably wait for the east coast, new england and the maritimes. Until than I will save my pennies and fly in the west.

The East coast with default fsx is really terrible if you know the area. I have so much great looking Orbx West coast it is really a disappointment to come fly in the east. I am afraid Orbx is going to the UK next. I'll probably wait for the east coast, new england and the maritimes. Until than I will save my pennies and fly in the west.

Since Orbx seems to like taking areas in discrete bites (or maybe a big chunk if the area is self contained) I would suggest someplace well known and famous, picturesque and popular (and also relatively small) like Nantucket/Martha's-vineyard for an American NE scenery attempt. 8)