cnault2    0

Looking forward to using Central Rockies - and any other areas FTX produces west of 100W longitude in the US. I've used the free PNW software for a week now. What a magnicificent piece of work. Thanks!

Mark

Gulfaero    0

I have purchased both Rocky mountains and Pacific northwest to use in our flight simulator out the window visual display here at Gulfstream Aerospace in Savannah.

Drizzle    33

Enjoying the Central Rockies and eagerly look forward to expanding soon. And wow, I so hope you eventually get to certain other parts of the country I love to fly in -- like Arizona, and of, course the area around North Carolina where I live!! ;D

gryphen_76    0

I've purchased both UTX and GEX looking for a way to upgrade my FSX experience, and was a little disappointed after seeing what you guys have done here at OrbX...

FTX blows both of them out of the water!!

Thanks!

GIL47    0

HI: VERY HAPPY TO FIND THIS PLACE. YOUR WORK IS FANTASTIC AND THANKS FOR THE FREEWARE . LOOKING FOR SOME AIRPORTS TO BUY FROM YOU. BEING MY SELF FROM EUROPE (CANARY ISLANDS ) NEED A BIT OF INFORMATION IN ORDER TO PLACE MY SELF IN RELATION TO THE ADDONS THAT YOU CREATE. BEST REGARDES FOR YOU ALL.

loqtes    0

I have just upgraded my computer and now can have FSX. And what a beautiful find in ORBX. I have already spent too much but can't wait.