WEnt for a 560TI at 950 mhz and 4500 memory speed. Turned out i had a 750W PS. Now getting 24-28 FPS at ksea in the default 737 with online ewether at a far higher resolution than I could run before.

Fantastic!

My o;d card was an NVDIA 285. The new Card is a 560TI Hawk Frozr 2. Purchased online from PC Case Gear In Melbourne. With the old crd I was lucky to get 16 FPS with the autogen =dilaled back in the Default737 at KSEA

I wonder how that would compare to the EGVA GTX 470 - which is my current card.

I have the GTX 470. It runs quite well actually. I'd be looking more at a 570 or 580 (or faster) if upgrading from that card to get bang for your buck. A 560 would show some improvement of course, but probably not enough coming from a GTX470 to justify the cost. Just my 2c :)

For me the 570 and 580 were the opposite of bang for your buck. As is typical with computer hardware the top two choices rarely hold the most value for the money. Each of which were steps in $100 increments and that for me was what didn't hold the benefit/cost balance.