Jay Kae

Australian CDN for FlightSimStore Purchases

Matthew Kane    256

AWESOME....I got 1mb/sec and then it settled down to around 700kbs

Good timing too because I just bought 6 more airports from FSS

Cheers Jay :D

Jay Kae    2,275

@ytz, the FSS links are not up and running yet, I am running the sitepack and unpack still, after that is done I need to do the integrity checks still and once that is done, it will be open season ;)

• Upvote 1

maxter    0

Yeahhhh... I knew it :D

Well done and thanks again JayKae... Very much appreciated.

Cheers,

alan2    180

I clicked on the 1GB and get my usual 35kb !. Its always like this and a long haul to get my scenery :mellow:

Matthew Kane    256

@ytz, the FSS links are not up and running yet, I am running the sitepack and unpack still, after that is done I need to do the integrity checks still and once that is done, it will be open season ;)

Yea I figured. My last purchase is coming off the Euro server now so I will just leave it. This will be great for next time.

Cheers :D

Ian Routley    88

I clicked on the 1GB and get my usual 35kb !. Its always like this and a long haul to get my scenery :mellow:

Hmmm... time for a new ISP?

About 800kb/sec, Victoria (regional) ADSL 2+ (Telstra)

Jay Kae    2,275

Ok, limits are off, server is in Sydney, give it a good bash guys and let me know please :)

pjac58    0
<_< Have downloaded each one with IE & Firefox twice. Every one gives me error saying cannot open file it dose not appear to be a valid archive any suggestions. Pjac58

alan2    180

Sorry Jay, late reply....I'm on ADSL2 . Limits off and getting the same around 37 kbs. I guess the ADSL has something to do with it. I am well used to it .

I think that broadband is not available where I am ( could be wrong ). Would that make a difference ?

Jay Kae    2,275

You are on ADSL ? You must be a loooooooooooooong way away from your exchange

@pjac they are only test files, they are empty, they are doctored to be big, you cannot unzip them :)

35kb!?! What connection are you on ?

Probably the same as myself. ---- Very much limited to GPRS out here in the rice paddies of Thailand. YBBN took 7 and a half hours.

TheAviator    0

Yesterday while the brakes were still on I was only getting 35kbs but now I'm getting as high as 1700kbs and around 600kbs at the minimum :)

I'm on a 30mbps connection in Sydney for comparison purposes

Time for a sat connection boys ;)

Researched that option and wish it were that easy!! This being very a tropical climate the satellite connection is out more than in with cloud cover.

nialler    0

Hi

Can I ask a silly question, what is this for?

I've clicked on the 1GB button and am getting a very impressive 1.12MB per sec

I would love to be able to use this to download PNW which is currently sitting at 5hrs to go to finish downloading.

Thanks

Niall

Jay Kae    2,275

PNW is not on the FSS Australian server yet, in the process of uploading all sorts of things ;)

Be assured though, every single release from this point on will end up on all 4 positions, inclusive of the Australian CDN

Jay Kae    2,275

Due to some heavy technical problems server will go offline shortly for a few days to fix the issues

Jay Kae    2,275

Try it again folks, the Australian server has been integrated into my CCDN .. I am curious on your speeds and at the moment, I am very much interested in the NZ speeds as well