YCNK - NO RWY LIGHTS

Hi guys,

Could some one please help with this issue.

No runway lights at YCNK. I tried to activate it by keying 119.6 as its mentioned on the manual but no result. Is there any other way to activate it? as I've got the latest patch (YCNK patch 130)and ORBX_LIB files installed too.

Posted Image

my order no is: 46384

I installed the latest ORBX library after the installation of YCNK 130 and I enter 119.6 on the com freq thinking that it might activate the RWY lights. I am not sure why its happening as i have other airports lights working such as YCDR YHBA etc.

You don't have to tune anything in the radios. That does nothing in FSX. They should just appear.

How far from the airport is that picture taken?

I notice that picture is a top down view. They don't work from top down but they should work from every other angle.

Hi

I have attached two more images for your reference. The first image is of YCNK and the second image is of YCDR and I can see the difference with the lights (glow) at night . Its really hard to perform a night flight out of YCNK as I can spot the RWY once I am airborne.

Cheers

Jeremy

Posted Image

Posted Image

They aren't as bright as some other airports because they represent a more realistic approach to lighting. Here is what I see on approach to rwy35.

Posted Image

Can you please navigate to "Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YCNK\Texture" and tell me if you have these files:

Orbx_YSCB_Small_Signs

Orbx_YSCB_Small_Signs_LM