On 4/6/2021 at 9:03 PM, futurebreadmachine said:

In case you didnt knew, there is another different dev working on YPPH already. Might not be Orbx, but at least one is being made. More about it here... https://fselite.net/news/axonos-announces-perth-airport-for-msfs/

Just checked their Facebook, (sorry Orbx) Axonos expect a release date announcement in the next couple of weeks.

This will do untill Orbx do one... Because I prefer to have the Orbx sceneries.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone,   We realise we have not announced any product roadmap for a while, mostly due to putting efforts on planning around the release of Microsoft Flight Simulator and understanding

So what you're saying is all the people who enjoy city packs shouldn't be allowed to drive the market for add-ons because they take developers away from niche and unprofitable projects. Not sure I ent

Thanks for the updates.   However I echo previous comments re: what about YBBN and YPPH for FS 2020?   Also what is the status of the following main Australian airports for FS 2020

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lance Arnold said:

Just checked their Facebook, (sorry Orbx) Axonos expect a release date announcement in the next couple of weeks.

This will do untill Orbx do one... Because I prefer to have the Orbx sceneries.

Please read posts #5 and #7 in this thread:

I am still flying P3D (v5) since I have a professional grade single-seat, fixed-base 737-800  simulator and it will be some time before the MSFS SDK reaches a level where it will be able to support this level of hardware and avionics software. Looking forward to the Palm Beach Florida release for P3D.  There has never been a decent version of this major tourist destination airport for any of the simulator platforms.

My other suggestion is an update for KEGE (Eagle Vail Regional), which underwent a major revision of the terminal last year and is arguably the most challenging airport in North America for jetliners to fly in and out of.  Delta has their own FAA approved custom approach for this airport (brings you in further west of Kremmling  (RLG) and closer to the airport with a lower decision height than the classic LDA25 approach).

You also have never done a regional scenery package for this spectacular south central area in the heart of the Rockies. Time for an addition to your Rocky Mountain scenery set!

Keep up the fantastic work! Orbx is awesome! 

• Sad 1
10 hours ago, AnthonyS said:

Was reading on FSElite that someone is doing a free YBCG-Gold Coast for XP11.

I’d love to see YBCG and an updated YMML for MSFS.

If it's as good as the current Orbx Gold Coast  - that will be nice ++++1

But - and don't forget the Gold Coast Cityscape upgrade --- MSFS is 8 years old

Edited by John Heaton
12 hours ago, AnthonyS said:

Was reading on FSElite that someone is doing a free YBCG-Gold Coast for XP11.

I’d love to see YBCG and an updated YMML for MSFS.

Unlikely to see anything developed for Melbourne area until a lagging problem in the default is resolved.  

The problem has come to light in testing. To test for yourself, take a GA flight from say YMEN over the CBD to Moorabbin and a bit further, and then return towards YMEN and YML. We've been getting long lags and pauses, my last flight I had 2-3 second lags down past Moorabbin and up to 8-10 seconds approaching YMEN, in default MSFS scenery. 

21 hours ago, John Dow said:

Unlikely to see anything developed for Melbourne area until a lagging problem in the default is resolved.  

The problem has come to light in testing. To test for yourself, take a GA flight from say YMEN over the CBD to Moorabbin and a bit further, and then return towards YMEN and YML. We've been getting long lags and pauses, my last flight I had 2-3 second lags down past Moorabbin and up to 8-10 seconds approaching YMEN, in default MSFS scenery. 

Howcome Orbx are working on YMEN for the 100th aniversary if there are issues with frames around the area. Can't say i have encountered this issue. 

I will have to give that GA test flight a go and see what you are talking about