resolved P3D not Starting after Install Orbx

Hey dear community,
Yesterday I bought the bundle of Orbx Base etc.... I installed it for the P3Dv4... Now I have the problem that the P3D no longer starts.... 

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

This can be because the Insertion Point is not set correctly.

Please open Orbx Central, go to the insertion point page and set it as recommended.

Hello,

thanks.

I tried this in my copy of P3D and it works.

The next thing to try is a new copy of the Prepar3D.cfg file.

If you rename your existing one, P3D will create a new one the next time you run it.

Hi

Please try this,

Go to C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 and copy and paste the "SceneryIndexes_x64" folder to your desktop for safe keeping, then try a restart of the simulator, if it starts then it will rebuild that folder and you can delete the one off your desktop.

Also , I don't see the Orbx Libraries installed in your scenery.cfg file, this is not causing your issue, but will need to be done after the simulator starts. But you could actually install them now before the sim starts as well.

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi

Please try this,

Go to C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 and copy and paste the "SceneryIndexes_x64" folder to your desktop for safe keeping, then try a restart of the simulator, if it starts then it will rebuild that folder and you can delete the one off your desktop.

Also , I don't see the Orbx Libraries installed in your scenery.cfg file, this is not causing your issue, but will need to be done after the simulator starts. But you could actually install them now before the sim starts as well

So I pressed all Generate File Delete... When starting, it asks me for all addons whether I want to install them,  BUT NOT for Orbx, is that normal?

Edited by Enes M

Hi

Yes that is normal. Run your simulator first without any addons, because you are going to need to redo all your settings.

First go into Orbx Central and do an uninstall of all your Orbx products.

Then please go to settings\downloader and clear the temp location.

Then go to the location you designated for backups and delete the products folder.

Then start by adding your Orbx products one a time and restarting the simulator between installs.

Finally, install the Orbx Libraries.

Then in Orbx Cental, go to settings/help and run the sync simulator function and wait for a green banner to show.

Hi

Did you install them into the simulator root folder?

Or did you install them into an external library?

Did you install the Orbx Libraries?

Did you install Orbx Objectflow? 

Did you install them into the simulator root folder?

- Yes

Or did you install them into an external library?

-No

Did you install the Orbx Libraries?

- Yes

Did you install Orbx Objectflow? 

- Yes

What seemed strange to me was that when I started it, it didn't ask me if I wanted the Orbx in it, is that normal?

2 hours ago, Enes M said:

What seemed strange to me was that when I started it, it didn't ask me if I wanted the Orbx in it, is that normal?

Yes, that is normal if you install to the sim root folder. If you were to install them to an external library P3D would ask if you want to activate it in the addons list while it was starting.