I own most of the Orbx Regions and I'm trying to explore. When I go to the Discover Tab in Orbx Central and click on the Region I get lots of Points of Interest but no airports except the payware airports. Where are the airports included in the region found? The airport filter only shows payware and freeware but does not show the airports included in the regions.

Here is Payware and Freeware Combined and the Region areas are void of airports except payware:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=16TLldaoxxmFv7wOWfYyM8zV-bgM&ll=50.46342080587144%2C-119.0990201963732&z=5

That was my understanding but it would be nice if Orbx added them to the Discover Tab in Orbx Central so we have one reference for Discovering and exploring the Orbx scenery we bought. Thanks Nick!

Mike Angelo

If you download the freeware program called PlanG it indexes all the airports in the P3D database and you can then view and plan flights for all airports in the scenery.

That was my understanding but it would be nice if Orbx added them to the Discover Tab in Orbx Central so we have one reference for Discovering and exploring the Orbx scenery we bought. Thanks Nick!

The problem is that there are so many that it would overwrite most of the map. There are over 500 airports in the Florida True Earth Scenery and all were enhanced to some degree.

Larry