answered Refund for Orbx products bought through MSFS Marketplace?

I have just bought LOWI (Innsbruk) from the MSFS Marketplace but the airport is full of static aircraft. There are so many that I can't park anywhere. The gate I am directed to is always full. There is no way to remove the statics. This makes the airport beautiful but useless. How do I get a refund please?

17 minutes ago, 52greenbriar said:

I have just bought LOWI (Innsbruk) from the MSFS Marketplace but the airport is full of static aircraft. There are so many that I can't park anywhere. The gate I am directed to is always full. There is no way to remove the statics. This makes the airport beautiful but useless. How do I get a refund please?

If You bought it from Marketplace You should make refund with MS/Asobo. Marketplace and Orbx Central are two separate „shops”. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, 52greenbriar said:

That's interesting, I have LOWI (although bought through Orbx central) and there should only be 1 static airliner, a TUI 757, there is a few GA and bizjet statics but that shouldn't affect airliner parking. Have you got AI aircraft turn on? If so this is probably the issue as LOWI has only half a dozen gates so is probably being taken up by AI

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello 52greenbriar,

here is an image to illustrate how many available parking spaces there are for airliners.

1.jpg

Before there is a refund, there must first be a problem with the product and the one that you describe does not appear to be the case.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello 52greenbriar,

here is an image to illustrate how many available parking spaces there are for airliners.

1.jpg

Before there is a refund, there must first be a problem with the product and the one that you describe does not appear to be the case.

Thanks for the reply. How strange...I had GA filling every slot and more last night. Have tried it again this morning and it looks like your picture. Gremlins perhaps. 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

That's interesting, I have LOWI (although bought through Orbx central) and there should only be 1 static airliner, a TUI 757, there is a few GA and bizjet statics but that shouldn't affect airliner parking. Have you got AI aircraft turn on? If so this is probably the issue as LOWI has only half a dozen gates so is probably being taken up by AI

Thanks for your reply. GA were in every slot and more last night but all is clear this morning. Gremlins :-)