More "testing" at EDDT, in winter

Yeah and maybe Gaya can address the loss in trees pointed out in the past to be fixed/addressed....i see you captured exactly that issue in picture 5...

I mean its been awhile now since i raised the topic....OH YEAHHHHHHH of course FS2020s here now so nothing else matters! Sorry silly me, i forgot it was a broken sim with no decent payware planes in sight but instead a warship load of scenerys....go figure

Edited by bradley27
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Nice set Jack.

I wonder if there is a 'Set Up' tick box for seasons, or some other way to get snow on to the airfield to complete the snowiness?

TTM

Thanks.  Dunno, I reckon I'll have to look in settings.  Is this Orbx or third party?  Didn't have much time to make this test flight.

9 minutes ago, bradley27 said:

Yeah and maybe address the loss in trees pointed out in the past to be fixed/addressed....i see you captured exactly that issue in picture 5...

Um, I don't really know but thanks.

1 hour ago, lifejogger said:

I would say you passed the test!!!!  Nice flying and excellent shots.  Also Berlin looks very good.

Many thanks John!  It's old and not as new and shiny as MS2020 but it works for me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TigerTigerM said:

Nice set Jack.

I wonder if there is a 'Set Up' tick box for seasons, or some other way to get snow on to the airfield to complete the snowiness?

TTM

As I remember in P3D , just make sure your time set is a Winter month and AS or REX should add snow to the ground if it is snowing in RL .

33 minutes ago, BradB said:

Grand set of shots Jack , P3D does edge out MSFS with it's depiction of snow on the trees's IMHO .

Thanks John.  I didn't know it was like that.  Maybe someday.

Great shots of another raisin bomber flight, Jack. The airport fits well to the cityscape...

A pity that 

a) Lauda Air was taken from the market (an airline with great service)

b) Tegel was closed (an airport as central as Essendon and with shortest walkways, not a shopping mall with runway).

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots of another raisin bomber flight, Jack. The airport fits well to the cityscape...

A pity that 

a) Lauda Air was taken from the market (an airline with great service)

b) Tegel was closed (an airport as central as Essendon and with shortest walkways, not a shopping mall with runway).

Thanks Gerold.  Shopping mall with a runway!  I love it!  :lol:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

I grade your test with a well deserved “A+” Jack! :D   I do not grade on a curve! <_<

Thanks Roger.  I tried a test yesterday at Orbx’s Lyon but got a P3D v5 NVIDIA crash :banghead::rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Jack. Looks cold enough for this guy.:D

Thanks Karl.  Warm here, looks like yet another year without a winter.  I wish to the gods we'd get some snow as it's literally been years now.  

• Sad 1