First shots after being away.

4 minutes ago, renault said:

And in very fine form, very fine form indeed !

Welcome, you've been missed:)

Cheers

Pete

Thanks for your kind words Pete, I missed this place.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Great to see you back here, Jack. You are most welcome, and I look forward to many many posts from you!

Thanks Gerold, I made another flight today to test out the controls.  Will be posting it shortly.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, flyingleaf said:

Howdy Jack and welcome back. (Wow that even rimes:D). Great shots of the bridge conqueror :D. I do hope for Martyn's return too.

Thanks Karl!  Appreciate it.  I'm trying to get him back but he's been so busy with raising the birds, I couldn't do what he does, it's a heck of a lot of work.

• Upvote 1

Pleasure to see you back after your nightmarish experience Jack! :)  Now all we have to worry about is what's going to happen on the 6th and beyond. :unsure:

Again, great to see you back and posting great shots once more. :)

• Like 2
5 hours ago, adambar said:

Pleasure to see you back after your nightmarish experience Jack! :)  Now all we have to worry about is what's going to happen on the 6th and beyond. :unsure:

Again, great to see you back and posting great shots once more. :)

Thanks Adam!  It was very nightmarish and what a difference it is being here.  I would like to comment about after the 6th but can't unless I PM.

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots Jack, Great to see you back.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.  Hopefully soon there will be some more sensible flight shots, time permitting.

3 hours ago, John Mac said:

Great to see you back Jack and great shots to announce your return. 
Hope alls well.

John.

Thanks John!  Appreciate it and I hope 2021 goes well for you too.

1 hour ago, TigerTigerM said:

Nice ones Jack.

Good to see you back at the keyboard, searching for bridges:)

BTW, shot #9, looks like propwash on the water. Something MSFS is lacking at the moment.

TTM

Thanks.  That does look like prop wash, I didn't know MSFS didn't model that.  Maybe in the future.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks.  That does look like prop wash, I didn't know MSFS didn't model that.  Maybe in the future.

Hopefully.

Boats are being added by 3rd parties, to MSFS, & amphibian aircraft, but the lack of pontoon wash/spray & boat [whatever it is they leave behind], has been flagged as a disappointment.

TTM

• Like 1
Just now, TigerTigerM said:

Hopefully.

Boats are being added by 3rd parties, to MSFS, & amphibian aircraft, but the lack of pontoon wash/spray & boat [whatever it is they leave behind], has been flagged as a disappointment.

TTM

I can't see myself using it, especially after I was a tester on it.  I won't go into it but I simply don't like it.