6 minutes ago, BradB said:

I see you have upgraded Karl from Mule team Air .........:rolleyes::P:lol:

Yes and no. Takes too long in the Mule Team Air to get to Santa Barbara so we switched the Bombardier 700. More comfy and once we're at FL on AP we can stretch out in the cabin with some beers and single Malt:P:D And by the by no Fish Haggis since we have no passengers:rolleyes:. Cheers k:) 

(Sad news we didn't make it. I somehow overstressed that airplane :unsure:.Ain't done that in a long time:angry::lol:)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Merry Christmas Karl! Hope you're enjoying some cold Christmas weather. Hot and humid here. The beers going down too well.

11 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

We're impatiently trying to head south getting way too cold up here. Then this guy had to show up:angry: Come on little guy git yer wheels down already.:D

GiAmO69.jpg

Cheers

Graeme

• Upvote 1

I am totally surprised seein Mule Air chartering such a blinky plane. You may be loosing reputation - well, which one? At least the catering and bord service was accurate, the main things needed for a relaxed flight. Thanks, Hilda.

• Haha 1