Overall, the KBUR patch very much improved this Orbx Airport!  Thank you!  However, since the patch, my plane ends up on a different runway than planned.  For example, if I choose Rwy 26, I start at rwy 33.  No matter what I do it is always different...

Any thoughts?

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, bburkley said:

I believe this is an issue with the latest (and very disappointing) MSFS update 1.14.5.0 and not the scenery. I get this issue at multiple different airports right now including KBUR.

this issue was originally reported back in November and a Dev went off to check but still no reply

Posted (edited)

I too am waiting for a fix for these issues........one, with the runways and two, with the boardering scenery that is non-auto gen..

Edited by PMR

I have the same issue:

(1) Wrong RWY, choose 26 but always positioned at RWY 33;

(2) All the photogrammetry buildings around KBUR disappeared.

When Orbx KBUR is removed, everything goes back to normal: RWY is correct and all photogrammetry buildings get back. Orbx, please fix those problems ASAP. Thanks.

The photogrammetry issue was also reported. The dev is in contact with Asobo as the issue was not evident in previous MSFS versions. To date no reply from Asobo.