6 hours ago, MotoDave said:

I've been unable to install products away from the root, so please post some HDD size requirements.  Perhaps in the future someone clever can figure out how to install Orbx products out of the FSX root.  I'd like to buy more Orbx but don't have the HDD room.

If you search symbolic links you should find a post that will tell you how to do it.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all,   As hinted last week, here is an update regarding our plans with openLC Asia.   From the very beginning, Orbx's vision has been to cover the globe with updated textures and a

Hi all, small update and new previews.   Development is taking longer than anticipated as the P3Dv5 variant is needing a whole lot more work in terms of exclusion of secondary and tertiary r

Happy New Year all, and time for some previews   We are getting closer to that beta, but please bear in mind that this a quite a large project. Regardless, development is making good progre

Posted Images

Thank you.  I've done that already.

Symbolic Links usage escapes my logic window.  Perhaps someone can post the correct command to enable and the correct command to reverse it.

Amazing work and previews. Can't Wait to fly to Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan having the proper landclasses. 

Release, Release, Release :)

Edited by Ste_88
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

I wonder about the state of the project, too. Can't wait for Asia!

I'll bet it's close because a month ago the developer said that there were just some areas that still needed some tuning and adjustment.

I've been avoiding flying in the Middle East and India until this is released.  Can't wait to fly there with the new landclass and textures!

Dave

Edited by dave302
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, dave302 said:

I've been avoiding flying in the Middle East and India until this is released.  Can't wait to fly there with the new landclass and textures!

Dave

Exactly the same here!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, dave302 said:

Same with me. The last transfers saw me flying across the Indian Ocean instead of the landmass...

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...