P3Dv4 EDDT loss in trees/autogen?

I have the same problem, when approaching 26R I have no autogen till around 8nm on the approach. That looks really weir.

I also noticed following:

• bad frames even the autogen is not there
  • textures flickering especailly the marking at the gate for where to park
  • GSX/AFCAD seems incorrect as GSX does not know about the gates or so. GSX will stop me many meters before the gate

Maybe you should look into that again, even Tegel is closing but I think you want to have a good product. Thans for that

Bradley,

I notice in the background of your picture there looks like smoke emitting from the power station at the west of the airport. I do not have this in my EDDT scenery which I thought was a little strange and was going to send a picture to the developers. I did have it previously with AS Berlin Tegel professional. So, the issue of no power station maybe me, however, did you have AS Tegel installed previously and could there be a file still active causing you these problems? I should say I am using P3DV5.

Best,

Keith

Edited by KeithGiannoni
Typos
On 10/29/2020 at 2:12 PM, KeithGiannoni said:

Bradley,

I notice in the background of your picture there looks like smoke emitting from the power station at the west of the airport. I do not have this in my EDDT scenery which I thought was a little strange and was going to send a picture to the developers. I did have it previously with AS Berlin Tegel professional. So, the issue of no power station maybe me, however, did you have AS Tegel installed previously and could there be a file still active causing you these problems? I should say I am using P3DV5.

Hi Keith, only just seen this. No i havent had Tegal by AS on this setup at all. I do have Orbx Germany North and South Regions and the 3 EDDT files are set to off to avoid conflicts airport wise but im unaware of anything else that may cause problems...

I have tested the areas mentioned. In the first picture you can see the blank type scenery. But as Airbus pilot suggests, as you approach the area, it activates and looks ok. I only see this with Orbx Germany North activated. It is not so obvious to be if GEN is deactivated.

Keith

EDDT10.jpg

EDDT11.jpg