answered NZQN APX - GSX confused with 2 APX (NZQN/NZQZ)

Hi there,

i hope this message finds you well and that someone can help me!

When landing at NZQN for the first time on the Orbx scenery and asking GSX for parking, GSX recognizes NZQN APX and sent me to a parking spot.

While taxiing towards the parking spot, I see the marshaller and all the GSX objects. Until there, all fine! However, reaching a certain point (close to parking 5) all GSX objects disappear.

I saw there are 2 APX. NZQN and NZQZ for GA. I guess reaching this "certain" point, GSX is lost and swithches tp NZQZ airport.

I know i can try another parking spot and also disable ZNQZ APX but then lose the GA traffic and some realism.

Is there a way to have GSX working fine with both APX?

Thank you,

Pierre.

Hello Pierre.  This is not an Orbx issue.  It has everything to do with GSX.  Open your GSX manual at page 26 under the heading "An Airport inside an Airport".  It will outline what action to take.

Regards

Bruce R    

• Thanks 1

Hello Pierre.  After reading page 26 how'd you get on?  Try their example first, i.e. airport_visibility_NZQZ=0.4  Put that in the CouatlAddons.ini and see how you get on.  You can always increase that figure if need be.  Find the ini file at %AppData/Roaming/Virtuali.

Regards

Bruce R