I have forgotten my password and can't log in to my account on the Orbx store.  I have clicked the forgot password link, there is a green message that appears saying a password reset email has been sent but the email doesn't come through?  Checked junk mail as well and still no email to reset my password.  Any way to fix this?  

Please double check the email you're entering. The message shown to the user is the same whether the email exists in our system or not ("An e-mail has been sent with further instructions").

The email you're using for your forum account doesn't exist in our store database, so please try any other email addresses you use.

Hello,

thanks.

It seems then that you do not yet have an Orbx Direct account, you will need to create one

if you wish to buy from there and probably transfer your licences into it.

This topic explains how you can transfer the licences, if you wish to.

Ok I have set up an Orbx Direct account.  I have previously purchased some products through the MSFS marketplace.  Is there any way to port these back into Orbx Central - My Products?  

Ok I have one last question.  Are products purchased from Orbx Direct installed into the MSFS Official folder or do they get installed into the Community folder?  

Thanks !  

Hello

Community folder is the answer if you choose to install into the sim. Or you can create a library in a place of your choosing.

Edited by john548
  • Upvote 1