Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bug fixes (VFR Map, Avionics black screen, etc.)
  • Navigation data updates
  • UI updates
  • Aerodynamics updates
  • Activity updates
  • Marketplace updates
  • World updates

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, wolfko said:

Is this the USA update Wayne?

No, USA will follow in November.

 

Kind regards, Michael

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, wain71 said:
  • Bug fixes (VFR Map, Avionics black screen, etc.)
  • Navigation data updates
  • UI updates
  • Aerodynamics updates
  • Activity updates
  • Marketplace updates
  • World updates

 

 

16 minutes ago, pmb said:

No, USA will follow in November.

 

Kind regards, Michael

 

Thanks guys! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PiotrMKG said:

New update new stuff gets broken, for me content manager doesn't work, just keeps spinning forever, and I was hoping for Key West update.

 

What's wrong with Key West?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wolfko said:

 

What's wrong with Key West?

I bought it from marketplace because it was cheaper that way by about 8$ and FSDT updated it to ver1.1 and I was hoping to update my ver1.0 to 1.1 

 

change log:

we are pleased to announce an update to our Key West scenery for MSFS 2020, which features the following improvements:

• Ft. Jefferson at Dry Tortugas National Park added.
• Loggerhead Island with Lighthouse added.
• Added F/A-18 of the VF-106 Strike Fighter Squadron at Key West NAS.
• Added extra details to Key West NAS. Removed GA parking spots and replaced with Mil parking spots.
• Added vegetation and swamps around the Key West runway.
• Background aerial image better color matching to the surrounding scenery.
• Removed default Windsock.
• Added custom Landmarks POIs, a new feature allowed by MSFS 1.9.0.3 update.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PiotrMKG said:

I bought it from marketplace because it was cheaper that way by about 8$ and FSDT updated it to ver1.1 and I was hoping to update my ver1.0 to 1.1 

 

change log:

we are pleased to announce an update to our Key West scenery for MSFS 2020, which features the following improvements:

• Ft. Jefferson at Dry Tortugas National Park added.
• Loggerhead Island with Lighthouse added.
• Added F/A-18 of the VF-106 Strike Fighter Squadron at Key West NAS.
• Added extra details to Key West NAS. Removed GA parking spots and replaced with Mil parking spots.
• Added vegetation and swamps around the Key West runway.
• Background aerial image better color matching to the surrounding scenery.
• Removed default Windsock.
• Added custom Landmarks POIs, a new feature allowed by MSFS 1.9.0.3 update.
 

I just purchased today thru SimMarket for Eur 8.99 with the new version 1.1 .

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, PiotrMKG said:

New update new stuff gets broken, for me content manager doesn't work, just keeps spinning forever, and I was hoping for Key West update.

Small update. One livery in Clink123 Mega Pack broke content manager, after updating it , everything works fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...