The terrain in the UK in MSFS2020 is covered by many, it appears, Fir trees (the 'pointy ones') across the landscape when fields in reality are surrounded by hedgerows and hedgerow trees such as elms, ash and oaks. Anybody else agree with this? The Orbx creation in X-plane of UK terrain as a result looks a lot more realistic than in MSFS2020.  (Incidentally I have traveled to many airports and the UK generally over many years. )
The above is not a criticism of MSFS2020 overall which is a magnificent creation.
I also look forward to Orbx's Sydney landscape upgrade. I hope it revises South Head and some other headlands up to Palm Beach that are essentially horizontal sedimentary rock structures with trees on top (rather than totally covered) and currently out of proportion. Also that ugly black line texture break from South Head to North Head and Palm Beach to Patonga needs correcting if not already.

• Like 1

Suspension of disbelief is vital to enjoying any sim platform. The more you can pretend you haven't seen something and concentrate on what you like to see, the more you can enjoy the experience. Well, it works for me anyway. 

• Like 1

@John Dow

Am I right that it was you John, who did a video about a great little scenery with waterfalls somewhere in the Vic., NSW or Qld. hinterland many, many years ago? I think it was in the times of FS9. And have you not even been the creator of the scenery?

Yes! That was the escarpment above the Bellingen valley where the scenery has produced a sloping grass area ideal for a challenging strip. I'm not sure if I added some runway markers etc or if that was someone else. That was around the time of the VOZ scenery that eventually led to Orbx! Would it have been FS98 Sscenery? It's probably still up at flightsim.com