Jump to content

preview Released! Welcome to Berlin! Tegel airport [EDDT/TXL] for MSFS!


Recommended Posts

Berlin_Hero.png

 

Berlin Tegel Airportn now available for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

Available here: orbxdirect.com/product/gaya-eddt-msfs

 

Also- Special bundle and discount for limited time of 1 week!


For one week only there is a 15% discount for customers that have Gaya Simulations' LGKO Kos Airport or LOWW Vienna for P3D/XPlane in their OrbxDirect accounts.

Also available for one week only is a special bundle offer for Microsoft Flight Simulator LOWW Vienna and EDDT Berlin-Tegel. Purchase both and save 15%! - https://orbxdirect.com/bundle/msfs-vienna-and-berlin-bundle

---------------------------------------

 

Located a short 10 kilometres by road from the centre of Berlin, Tegel is most certainly an urban hub - and it's this proximity which we, Gaya Simulations, have used to our advantage in making our next flagship scenery.

 

Blending with Microsoft Flight Simulator's excellent default cityscape, we picked out Tegel with the city in mind. The skyline includes all of the points of interest you've come to know from the German capital - add to that a high quality custom model of the Brandenburg Gate which we've created and you've got an inseparable pair.

 

As always with Gaya Simulations airports, Berlin Tegel is designed for best in-class immersion, detailing and performance. Our artists have spent months trawling through documents, images and other primary sources in order to create the most compelling and realistic recreation of the airport on the market.

 

The hub of the now defunct Air Berlin, Tegel is the perfect place to perform some retro rotations - or if you're looking for something more modern, perhaps try some Easyjet laps in the A320. Just try not to gawp as you approach over the beautiful city!

 

 

Berlin-Tegel Airport by Gaya Simulations: Coming Soon for MSFS, P3D and XP-11!

 

EDDT_6.png

 

EDDT_10.png

 

EDDT_3.png

 

EDDT_4.png

 

EDDT_8.png

 

EDDT_17.png

 

EDDT_5.png

 

EDDT_13.png

 

EDDT_18.png

 

EDDT_19.png

 

EDDT_16.png

 

EDDT_7.png

 

EDDT_1.png

 

EDDT_15.png

 

EDDT_11.png

 

EDDT_12.png

 

EDDT_9.png

 

EDDT_14.png

 

EDDT_18.png

 

EDDT_21.png

 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome! So glad Tegel lasted long enough to make it into MS Flight Simulator. Kind of amazing considering Berlin-Brandenberg was supposed to replace it as early as 2012! 

 

Apparently Tegel will close for good in November. It does make me wonder what Bing Maps will do in the future to this area. "Future plans also involve the redevelopment of Berlin Tegel Airport into the Urban Tech Republic, 221 hectares (550 acres) of building land will be available for up to 800 companies with some 17,500 employees in the Research and Industrial Park alone." An update may be necessary to completely cover whatever Bing/Asobo puts there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Raz Goeta changed the title to Released! Welcome to Berlin! Tegel airport [EDDT/TXL] for MSFS!

Thanks guys! 

Stongly suggest you to visit more frequent the partners forums (a lot hapenning here) :) 

Of course you are also very welcome to follow us on our social media channels (facebook, instagram) to keep updated with the many new things to come!

 

Raz

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. Great job and beautiful airport. But I have a small problem: I use the flight sim assistance for finding the correct taxiway (blue arrows), but they are not shown in your airport :-( Additionally often no taxiway is told me (via ATC). Only the departure runway is named in the taxi clearance. And the second topic: I get no ramp, if I am parking on the free airfield (and not at a terminal/jetway connection). 

Edited by AeroKruemel
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AeroKruemel said:

Hello. Great job and beautiful airport. But I have a small problem: I use the flight sim assistance for finding the correct taxiway (blue arrows), but they are not shown in your airport :-( Additionally often no taxiway is told me (via ATC). Only the departure runway is named in the taxi clearance. And the second topic: I get no ramp, if I am parking on the free airfield (and not at a terminal/jetway connection). 

 

Please contact to our support and we will be happy to assist you. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Raz Goeta said:

 

Please contact to our support and we will be happy to assist you. 

 

I have a question. I do own KOS (MFS2020, XP11) , but if I select the bundle in the store I only get 15% on Vienna, and 15% on Berlin. Should I not get 30% discount for Berlin and 15% for Vienna?

 

The screenshots look great. Your products are amazing. I recently bought Zell am See (I like these kind of scenic airports a lot) , KOS, and Innsbruck.

Any chance we might get Cologne Airport by Gaya Simulations someday?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, X4711 said:

 

I have a question. I do own KOS (MFS2020, XP11) , but if I select the bundle in the store I only get 15% on Vienna, and 15% on Berlin. Should I not get 30% discount for Berlin and 15% for Vienna?

 

The screenshots look great. Your products are amazing. I recently bought Zell am See (I like these kind of scenic airports a lot) , KOS, and Innsbruck.

Any chance we might get Cologne Airport by Gaya Simulations someday?

 

 

... and the new BER Berlin/Brandenburg Airport in Germany is on the top of my wishlist ;-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...