New flyers in MSFS2020 are adding videos of what to do in a simulator.

Here is a prime example, - attempting to land a Caravan on the top of city buildings in LA.

You can skip the front end rubbish and start a t 9 minutes.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Yeah, and it's not like P3D is licensed by Lockheed for fun/home use. I have had a lot of fun flying around landing and taking off wherever I wanted to in any weather (I tried to take off from Courchevel with 150 MPH crosswinds in a blizzard and was immediately throw into trees!), flying through the middle of Tower Bridge, etc. It's already the most enjoyable sim, and the greatest VFR sim ever created, and after a few more bug fixes and free updates (seasons, helicopters), will be the best sim of any kind ever made. 

And I think we can all agree 2020 can definitely use a silly season.

8 hours ago, Ken Terry said:

New flyers in MSFS2020 are adding videos of what to do in a simulator.

Here is a prime example, - attempting to land a Caravan on the top of city buildings in LA.

You can skip the front end rubbish and start a t 9 minutes.

I am in complete agreement with you Ken. These are probably the same kind of newcomers who complain at AVSIM that ai traffic brings the sim down to "only" 50 FPS. :lol:

Newcomers, who come from the world of GTA and RDR.

Edited by wolfko
6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I see nothing wrong with this.  It's a game after all right?

4 hours ago, Seanmo said:

Yeah, and it's not like P3D is licensed by Lockheed for fun/home use. I have had a lot of fun flying around landing and taking off wherever I wanted to in any weather (I tried to take off from Courchevel with 150 MPH crosswinds in a blizzard and was immediately throw into trees!), flying through the middle of Tower Bridge, etc. It's already the most enjoyable sim, and the greatest VFR sim ever created, and after a few more bug fixes and free updates (seasons, helicopters), will be the best sim of any kind ever made. 

And I think we can all agree 2020 can definitely use a silly season.

What's wrong with this?

E. g. if MS/Asobe become aware that the majority of MSFS buyers is into that kinda using the sim they will eventually more focussing on the needs of those gamers and will neglect the wishes and needs of "serious" simmers. 

Edited by wolfko
  • Upvote 1