ILS frequencies missing
All ILS frequencies are missing. When I create a flight plan via the world map or the Airbus A320 MCDU it only shows ILS/FREQ: ILS 11 / - (instead of ILS 11 / 110.30).
The default airport does have all the correct ILS frequencies.
ILS 11: 110.30 (116°)
ILS 16: 108.50 (164°)
ILS 29: 109.55 (296°)
ILS 34: 108.10 (344°)

Gate numbers are a complete mess

Most gates have the wrong name. 
For example: Gate E 35 E should be Gate C35, Gate F 41 should be Gate F45.

Taxiways are missing
The ATC has no knowledge about any taxiways.

Wrong airplane sizes/models
Most static aircrafts are the wrong size (or their plane model is wrong). See the picture as an example (all airplanes are A320s).
193586638_AIRPLANESgaya.thumb.png.5ecfbe05e157f88e9554426b37d1163c.png

It would be cool if there was an option to turn off all static aircrafts.

Baggage service is a little bit off
I only tested it with the Airbus A320 at a few gates.

2128086024_LUGGAGEgaya.thumb.png.e02e2592ff1a6240962e98d912ed7197.png

Runway lights are off center
At the end of the runway they are on center again. They are always on center at the default airport.
714465992_LIGTHSgaya.png.266b2657c348aa20ea9346ce12f84a14.png

(RWY 11/34 spawn location)
The RWY11 and RWY34 spawn locations are on the taxiways, while the RWY16 & RWY29 spawn locations are on the runway. Don't know if that is intentional. 

Even though the list is quite long, all faults can probably be easily fixed and the airport is overall well made and looks amazing. Thanks for this great addition!

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Taukuno said:

ILS frequencies missing
All ILS frequencies are missing. When I create a flight plan via the world map or the Airbus A320 MCDU it only shows ILS/FREQ: ILS 11 / - (instead of ILS 11 / 110.30).
The default airport does have all the correct ILS frequencies.
ILS 11: 110.30 (116°)
ILS 16: 108.50 (164°)
ILS 29: 109.55 (296°)
ILS 34: 108.10 (344°)

Gate numbers are a complete mess

Most gates have the wrong name. 
For example: Gate E 35 E should be Gate C35, Gate F 41 should be Gate F45.

Taxiways are missing
The ATC has no knowledge about any taxiways.

Wrong airplane sizes/models
Most static aircrafts are the wrong size (or their plane model is wrong). See the picture as an example (all airplanes are A320s).
193586638_AIRPLANESgaya.thumb.png.5ecfbe05e157f88e9554426b37d1163c.png

It would be cool if there was an option to turn off all static aircrafts.

Baggage service is a little bit off
I only tested it with the Airbus A320 at a few gates.

2128086024_LUGGAGEgaya.thumb.png.e02e2592ff1a6240962e98d912ed7197.png

Runway lights are off center
At the end of the runway they are on center again. They are always on center at the default airport.
714465992_LIGTHSgaya.png.266b2657c348aa20ea9346ce12f84a14.png

(RWY 11/34 spawn location)
The RWY11 and RWY34 spawn locations are on the taxiways, while the RWY16 & RWY29 spawn locations are on the runway. Don't know if that is intentional. 

Even though the list is quite long, all faults can probably be easily fixed and the airport is overall well made and looks amazing. Thanks for this great addition!

Well find, I was reporting the same.

I dont know if the ILS frequencies are missing. If I key them manually into the box (FMC) on the radio page (A320 neo)  the ILS frequncy will be shonw on the PFD. Perhaps they will not load automatically into the aircraft FMC? The same issue is with Orbx KBUR.

Posted (edited)

@251

If you enter an ILS frequency manually it works and even shows you the ILS runway information on the PFD/ND. If you create a flight plan and you select an ILS approach it should automatically select the correct ILS frequency. It works for the default airport (and most other airports with ILS approaches).

@Doug Sawatzky
thanks, i will do that

Edited by Taukuno
  • Like 2

@Taukuno  thats what I said, if you key the frequencies into the box manually, it works. but I think there is something wrong with the translation when you have a Orbx airport replacing the default airport. ... hope Orbx figure out what the problem is...

10 hours ago, Domaf said:

Well find, I was reporting the same.

Same issue with egph that was reported months ago and no fix ever come out maybe you will be lucky with this one and the runway lights get put in the centre line with every release it seems like it’s the same problems and mistakes no matter wich platform it is 

Hi guys, 

As for the support and as I stated on my post regarding that- the only official support (not user-to-user) to be here are with Orbx Central issues (installation issue mainly). 

All the rest please use our Zendesk tickting system. It's working very well (we got some of your message there and already replied). 

Particulart for the list of fixes mentioned above we have them all, some are simulator issues (as you know there is a long list of fixes MS working on) and some we are fixing and updating. 

Since there could not be any message/post when EGPH won't be mentioned by @Vieira12 ill redirect you, again, to that post where I gave the answer and all info but somehow you insist keep asking so ill keep answer:

Raz

8 minutes ago, Arthur Hutterer said:

I wonder if anybody else did not have the Docking Guidance System at Vienna? 

I dont think this is implemented in MSFS yet.

In P3D this was realised via SODE but this is not available fpr MSFS yet.

The VGDS is not available on MSFS at that moment- SDK gap. 

We made long and deep R&D include deep check of the code as well as check with Asobo. 

In fact, and you can check in all other developers previews and released products, Gaya are the first one to make custom jetways fully working include the hood all the way to the aircraft door. 

It's not by mistake we release new airport almost every week (and no- it's not result of hassle!), we prepared for the FS release for a long time and milk the SDK as most as possible. 

P.S the VGDS will work at the moment it will be possible SDK wise. 

And another thing- we made an update with most of the issues mentioned above :) 

• Like 3