answered Vector Missing again for V5

Hey guys,

I thought Vector got fixed for P3Dv5.  It appears it is missing again on my OrbxDirect.  I am unable to install it

Am I correct or something wrong on my end?

Thanks

Edited by Airwolf
2 minutes ago, John Dow said:

I saw a post recently said Vector isn't for P3DV5 due to an overhaul of the world in V5. 

Whoa...what post.  So is this related to v5.1 - oh wow.  Looks like 5.1 is nearing release...

Hi there,

nope, Global Vector definitely is available for P3D v5, as a separate product from the original version:

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/195045-global-vector-for-p3dv5/

If you have it in your account -- purchased new or as a free upgrade for owners of the previous version -- it should appear under the Global Range tab in Orbx Central.

Cheers, Holger

2 hours ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi there,

nope, Global Vector definitely is available for P3D v5, as a separate product from the original version:

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/195045-global-vector-for-p3dv5/

If you have it in your account -- purchased new or as a free upgrade for owners of the previous version -- it should appear under the Global Range tab in Orbx Central.

Cheers, Holger

Weird thing is it didn't show up in My Products page but it shows in page where all the other airports are (like the ones I don't own) and I was able to install from there.

Thank You