Hi Orbx

Fully on board for your releases to FS2020 of course, but during this transition period will still enjoy P3D v 5 and even FSX ... have dumped XP11 if that's of any help to your customer feedback program?

Sumburgh was available for P3Dv4, strange its not been pulled into V5 like your other scenerys for V4? there may be other missing ones too, but for me, this one sticks out like a sore thump, will it be bought into P3Dv5? hope so.

Kind regards.

Colin

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Nick.

Would it be possible for you to get a feedback from the developer if he is actively working on the P3Dv5 update or if it is on the backburner?

These are fair requests Nick for very, very outstanding upgrades, not just for Sumburgh but some other airports outstanding on P3Dv5 too to products we've paid for in P3D but not been upgraded yet and lost promises that need chasing up.

Sumburgh update for P3Dv5 is long overdue as are others, none of us are stupid and all we want is some feedback, repeating its been overlong now.

Its good to see Orbx exciting new expansion roadmap, but please dont dump us on platforms we still adore and also false promises well outstanding now on promised upgrades like Sumburgh, this has gone on long enough now, we need a proper timeline or i wont be buying Orbx again.

I'm not sure about these being "outstanding".

We have maintained from the outset of v5's release that we would use best endeavours to update products for v5 where we could and did state that there was no guarantee that everything would be updated.

Now to the original question, we have attempted Sumburgh but have not been successful with in integrating the sloped runway. So for now, it's on hold.