Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, carlosqr said:

These are awesome shots!!

Love them

Is this V4.5?

I cannot fly TE products in V5 :(

Thanks Carlosqr. Glad you like them. 

This is V5 with HF2

I am able to fly TE products in both V4.5 and V5. 

May I know why you are not able to fly TE products in V5?

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ams said:

Thanks Carlosqr. Glad you like them. 

This is V5 with HF2

I am able to fly TE products in both V4.5 and V5. 

May I know why you are not able to fly TE products in V5?

 

Hi AMS

Thanks a lot for replying

I don't know, I launched yesterday TE Oregon and it didn't even launched the scenery, it just showed a piece of blue in the top right of the screen and closed, with this message

 

6NaL15h.jpg

 

Would you mind sending me in PM your settings so maybe I can try those? I am putting all of my effort to like V5 version but sometimes I feel my liver falls apart :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Hi AMS

Thanks a lot for replying

I don't know, I launched yesterday TE Oregon and it didn't even launched the scenery, it just showed a piece of blue in the top right of the screen and closed, with this message

 

6NaL15h.jpg

 

Would you mind sending me in PM your settings so maybe I can try those? I am putting all of my effort to like V5 version but sometimes I feel my liver falls apart :(

 

Sure I will send you my settings in a while. I completely turn of clouds, shadows, almost all unnecessary reflections etc which are immediately not required. The whole idea is to be able to run a complex scenery to have crisp textures. The processing power should be spent on drawing crisp textures first and the remaining later.

 

Meanwhile can you please let me know which graphics card you are using and your graphics card memory?

 

As you might be aware P3DV5 runs on DX12 which is dependent on your graphics card memory. Going forward the same is for Vulkan release of XP11 as well.

P3DV4 is not because of DX11 as all graphics calls are routed via cpu and hence cpu is the bottleneck here.

In your case above that could be the case which kind of explains what might be happening as I suspect.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ams said:

Sure I will send you my settings in a while. I completely turn of clouds, shadows, almost all unnecessary reflections etc which are immediately not required. The whole idea is to be able to run a complex scenery to have crisp textures. The processing power should be spent on drawing crisp textures first and the remaining later.

Thank you, roger that

Well, I have all shadows and reflections enabled :(

 

8 minutes ago, Ams said:

Meanwhile can you please let me know which graphics card you are using and your graphics card memory?

Sure thing this is my rig

 

Asus motherboard H110M-A

Asus GeForce Tuf gaming GTX 1660 Super OC (6G)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40 GHz

32 GB RAM  -Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OS

3840 x 2160, 60 Hz 4k 55" TV screen 

 

11 minutes ago, Ams said:

As you might be aware P3DV5 runs on DX12

Yeap I got it

 

AhDVKL5.jpg

 

Thank you again

carlos

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Thank you, roger that

Well, I have all shadows and reflections enabled :(

 

Sure thing this is my rig

 

Asus motherboard H110M-A

Asus GeForce Tuf gaming GTX 1660 Super OC (6G)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40 GHz

32 GB RAM  -Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OS

3840 x 2160, 60 Hz 4k 55" TV screen 

 

Yeap I got it

 

AhDVKL5.jpg

 

Thank you again

carlos

 

 

Sent you PM. Pls check

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...