active //42 737 Immersion V2

Question

23 answers to this question

On 7/21/2020 at 9:59 AM, phrgflyer1 said:

I have been looking at this item on the Website, but it does not say if it is compatible with PMDG NGXu 737 for P3DV5.

You are right, I will update those on our website. They are now compatible with v5

Thanks for that!

On 8/16/2020 at 4:27 PM, Wise87 said:

Are you going to update the NGXu Immersion to work with the 737 Cargo Expansion?

This would be nice to know! At the moment it does not recognize the 737BCF

Edited by Rhinozherous
  • Like 2

I found the answer finally on their Facebook Page. They are working on an update for the BCF. Seems like this forum doesn't get used much by them. I like the old days when there was better communication. On the old forums you could post a question and Kevin would get back to you in a timely manner.  Now to ask a question you need to put in a ticket. No longer do you have developer interaction. It least that what it seems.

Edited by Wise87
  • Like 3

There must have really been some changes between the NGXu and the NGXu Cargo Expansion for it to take this long. Strange that you guys had to wait so long on PMDG. I always though you guys had a great working relationship. 

15 minutes ago, RunShotgun said:

we do but... 2020 you know

I’m starting to see that trend with many developers. Seems like P3D is being put to the side for 2020. Kind of a shame as it was P3D that kept the hobby alive and many of the hard core users still use P3D. Thanks for the update. 

• Upvote 3
5 hours ago, Rhinozherous said:

So, now the BBJ is out also... Any news? Will it come for the BBJ also? Is PMDG talking to you guys? 

I was asking myself the same question.

So, now the BBJ is out also... Any news? Will it come for the BBJ also? Is PMDG talking to you guys? 

Hello guys I would like to use 737 Immersion V2 for NGXu BBJ as well ???

Edited by oskar