Jump to content

Recommended Posts

nice shots Gerold, yes keep posting, as much as MS2020 looks nice I won't for a change be straight on it.......happy with p3d4 and getting XP11 back up and running now.....that's enough for me....Chile looks such an open space with not a lot about.....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots Gerold and yes you keep posting.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain. Will do!

 

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Well done Gerold. :)

Thanks for the comment, Adam!

 

7 hours ago, musterpilot said:

Verry nice indeed

John

Thanks for watching, John.

 

46 minutes ago, BradB said:

Promises , promises .......  seriously these look fantastic Gerold . :rolleyes::P:)

Thank you John - this is a promise that lies in my field of actions, so I am confident.

 

4 minutes ago, wain71 said:

nice shots Gerold, yes keep posting, as much as MS2020 looks nice I won't for a change be straight on it.......happy with p3d4 and getting XP11 back up and running now.....that's enough for me....Chile looks such an open space with not a lot about.....

Thank you Wain. I couldn´t agree more: I will never go straight fo a new toy, and I am really happy with p3dv4 for now. In addition, I left out v5 (saving #1) and did not upgrade my basic rig yet (still the one from 2012). That means I have potential to act, if need be.

And the last point: Yes, Chile has basically nothing to show in OLC... as far as I discovered in my flights yet.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wonderful tour Gerold, you’re a real sim world traveler.  Wish I had the time to do these.

Thank you Jack. My time is somewhat more limited currently as well, but I try to keep on travelling!

 

15 hours ago, TerribleT said:

Good on you Gerold - great shots as always mate!

Thanks for watching and commenting, mate!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, keep on posting. Hopefully someone's going to take notice, though.

 

On 7/17/2020 at 8:10 AM, Stillwater said:

This is the approach into the default SCEL. You can see on the ND that my ATC chose runway 17R for landing, and the disciplined pilot programmed it. But the scenery is on 2006 state, and the new runway not shown...

63T94tI.jpg

Yes, this happens. How ironical that it says "Cat 3B" on the panel.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

Yes, keep on posting. Hopefully someone's going to take notice, though.

That is exactly what I fear, as everyone is focusing on the hot stuff. What about your tour around the ugly scenery? I just saw you stranded in Kunming...

 

57 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

Yes, this happens. How ironical that it says "Cat 3B" on the panel.

Well, that is just a sticker... Great livery, as we see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

That is exactly what I fear, as everyone is focusing on the hot stuff. What about your tour around the ugly scenery? I just saw you stranded in Kunming...

Thank you for asking. Passing slightly unnoticed, I went  to Lhasa in the meantime! It wasn't that ugly though. :unsure:

 

 

47 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Well, that is just a sticker... Great livery, as we see.

It is, as is the scenery. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...