nice shots Gerold, yes keep posting, as much as MS2020 looks nice I won't for a change be straight on it.......happy with p3d4 and getting XP11 back up and running now.....that's enough for me....Chile looks such an open space with not a lot about.....

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots Gerold and yes you keep posting.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain. Will do!

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Well done Gerold. :)

Thanks for the comment, Adam!

7 hours ago, musterpilot said:

Verry nice indeed

John

Thanks for watching, John.

46 minutes ago, BradB said:

Promises , promises .......  seriously these look fantastic Gerold . :rolleyes::P:)

Thank you John - this is a promise that lies in my field of actions, so I am confident.

4 minutes ago, wain71 said:

nice shots Gerold, yes keep posting, as much as MS2020 looks nice I won't for a change be straight on it.......happy with p3d4 and getting XP11 back up and running now.....that's enough for me....Chile looks such an open space with not a lot about.....

Thank you Wain. I couldn´t agree more: I will never go straight fo a new toy, and I am really happy with p3dv4 for now. In addition, I left out v5 (saving #1) and did not upgrade my basic rig yet (still the one from 2012). That means I have potential to act, if need be.

And the last point: Yes, Chile has basically nothing to show in OLC... as far as I discovered in my flights yet.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wonderful tour Gerold, you’re a real sim world traveler.  Wish I had the time to do these.

Thank you Jack. My time is somewhat more limited currently as well, but I try to keep on travelling!

15 hours ago, TerribleT said:

Good on you Gerold - great shots as always mate!

Thanks for watching and commenting, mate!

• Like 1

Yes, keep on posting. Hopefully someone's going to take notice, though.

On 7/17/2020 at 8:10 AM, Stillwater said:

This is the approach into the default SCEL. You can see on the ND that my ATC chose runway 17R for landing, and the disciplined pilot programmed it. But the scenery is on 2006 state, and the new runway not shown...

63T94tI.jpg

Yes, this happens. How ironical that it says "Cat 3B" on the panel.

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

Yes, keep on posting. Hopefully someone's going to take notice, though.

That is exactly what I fear, as everyone is focusing on the hot stuff. What about your tour around the ugly scenery? I just saw you stranded in Kunming...

57 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

Yes, this happens. How ironical that it says "Cat 3B" on the panel.

Well, that is just a sticker... Great livery, as we see.

42 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

That is exactly what I fear, as everyone is focusing on the hot stuff. What about your tour around the ugly scenery? I just saw you stranded in Kunming...

Thank you for asking. Passing slightly unnoticed, I went  to Lhasa in the meantime! It wasn't that ugly though. :unsure:

47 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Well, that is just a sticker... Great livery, as we see.

It is, as is the scenery. 

• Upvote 1