TE Northern California for P3Dv4+ Around San Francisco.

Wonderful shots Iain, that looks so much better than NCA. No need any longer for the often shifted City Scene San Francisco.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

Wow!  Outstanding.  Screenshot #4 is my neck of the woods, southwest corner of San Francisco, Lake Merced.  In the upper left corner is a small shopping center, Lakeshore Plaza.  I live 1-1/2 blocks north of it, just barely out of the screen shot by a few millimeters. So tantalizingly close to finally being able to see your home depicted in a flight sim!

However, I have to wonder what happened to the Bay Bridge in Screenshot #11?  The towers look like the tops have been chopped off.  Just about everything else is recognizable & wonderfully depicted in these shots; I hope the Bay Bridge is still a work in progress.

Mike A.

The Bay Bridge looks very strange. There should be two road decks, there is no lattice detail in the structure, the towers are too short (a bit like the Tamar Road Bridge in TE GB South), and the tower sections below the road deck are completely missing. Surely such an iconic bridge needs a more realistic model than that?

• Like 1