Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mawson said:

What I am learning is there are two camps, those with blind faith in MS and their ability to deliver a groundbreaking sim and those like me that won't accept it until  it's in our hands.

 

Sigh, it was ever thus!

 

Suffice to say there's a lot of work to do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't understand all this negativism. From all the pictures and videos I have seen, this new sim - in its basic configuration - beats anything available in basic configuration today! And with all th

IMHO I think this topic has run it's course. MFSF is in beta, and the developers have said repeatedly that it is a work in progress and that they want the community to work with them to make it e

New Update:   https://www.flightsimulator.com/ Untitled-1.mp4

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Fizzelle said:

Although, as I understand it, only the basic edition will be available for XBOX. Obviously that could change!

 

From where did you get the "understanding" ?? - Please !

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, John Heaton said:

 

From where did you get the "understanding" ?? - Please !

 

Time to eat humble pie and apologies John. I read too quickly the press release which contained these words:

 

"The Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition ($59.99 USD) includes 20 highly detailed planes with unique flight models and 30 hand-crafted airports. The Standard Edition will be available on day one with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)."

 

I missed off (that is, didn't read properly) the bit " for PC (Beta) "

 

Sirry mee!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fizzelle said:

 

Time to eat humble pie and apologies John. I read too quickly the press release which contained these words:

 

"The Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition ($59.99 USD) includes 20 highly detailed planes with unique flight models and 30 hand-crafted airports. The Standard Edition will be available on day one with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)."

 

I missed off (that is, didn't read properly) the bit " for PC (Beta) "

 

Sirry mee!

OK Mate 

- But in fact your mistake might be correct - put some extra cream on the pie:smile:

 

I have an X box X and a Gold game pass - and Microsoft will now and again add a game to the pass

-"for free" and it is sometimes -  the standard/base game.  Aces 7 is an example of a flight sim free in my games pass

- it works brilliantly - even looks like the new sim - but there are some 6 extra addons for a new game or an aircraft or 2

at around $6 for most

 

It works very much like DSC - or Steam - free/low cost and multiple addons - no different to P3D /XP 11 - so no change

 

I will qualify for the standard game when the sim is released to the new X Box Series - as happened to my PC.

 

No charge for the basic standard sim - saving $A100 each console -  but I expect to fork out for deluxe and premier - but I'm not sure how it will happen 

with the PC - probably the same - but I'm hoping that if I upgrade in the PC - that I wont have to do it again in the X BOX and the upgrades will happen as already purchased

I will find that out in November.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess is not too many flyers who frequent Orbx forum are into "normal" games so not too many would have X-Box. But in any case it is one way to get the new sim

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, aero-3fsx said:

My guess is not too many flyers who frequent Orbx forum are into "normal" games so not too many would have X-Box. But in any case it is one way to get the new sim

MMM?? a normal game ?

 

I wonder how many Orbx flight simmers are "petrol heads"

 

When I first bought the current X Box one X it was to get my hands on the Formula 1 Racing game - 

the 2 Car rally games - say Forza 4 where I can drive through the Lancashire country roads in the Lake District

and Forza3 where I can drive around my Gold Coast home in rally format.

 

I mention only these -so that you might understand the speeds (fps) that are needed - and the Aces flight sim (arcade)

is super fast and an indication of how the new Flight Sim will perform - and I use the Falcon 16

 

Then again - I wonder how many of the older brigade - won't admit to enjoying the odd shoot up in the various war games

like Call of Duty etc - and all the games on Steam for their PC

 

BTW - the new X Box Series is 4 times faster!!

Edited by John Heaton
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I play them all John. However I can't play those racing games unless they're in VR, I just can't go back to a 2D monitor. Half-Life ALYX is VR only and worth buying a headset just for that!

 

Which brings me back to Flight Simulator and why I'll be saving my pennies until it's programmed into it. It is promised but until then Torquesim is bringing out its "study level" SR22 for XP this week!

Edited by Fizzelle
Bits added
Link to post
Share on other sites

Excuse my ignorance on the matter, but all this talk of 'playing' the flight sim using XBox with card passes or whatever. ....

 

Does it not mean that one needs to possess an XBox in the first place? As I don't have an XBox (and have absolutely no intention of ever getting one), I assume all this XBox talk doesn't therefore apply to me?

 

I'm a 100% desktop PC man.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too but you need the XBOX and MicroSoft Store Apps, plus a MS account or you can't use the Sim on a PC. Windows 10 only for PC.

Link to post
Share on other sites

been getting a headache trying to find info, read far to much....as a owner of Xbox One S, is MSFS 2020 going to that or just their new console? reading so many conflicting reports online...curnetly only have Forza and Dakar on their, most other games on my PS4 with the exception of trucksims on steam.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fizzelle said:

Me too but you need the XBOX and MicroSoft Store Apps, plus a MS account or you can't use the Sim on a PC. Windows 10 only for PC.

I think I'll take the easy option and just wait a few weeks for the general release of the sim.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

there is no "easy option", you will need to do what has been described.

 

3 hours ago, Fizzelle said:

Me too but you need the XBOX and MicroSoft Store Apps, plus a MS account or you can't use the Sim on a PC. Windows 10 only for PC.

 

It shouldn't be too hard and you can do it at any time, starting now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

there is no "easy option", you will need to do what has been described.

 

 

It shouldn't be too hard and you can do it at any time, starting now.

 

Also if I opt for the DVD version?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wolfko said:

 

Also if I opt for the DVD version?

 

A word of caution, I did read elsewhere ( I think it was on AVSIM) that apparently if you go for the DVD version, the disc actually has to remain active in your drive for the sim to work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Fizzelle said:

Me too but you need the XBOX and MicroSoft Store Apps, plus a MS account or you can't use the Sim on a PC. Windows 10 only for PC.

 

It's no wonder -  some people get confused when they read "Statements" like that - that are complete misinformation.

 

First of all - for clarification folks - forget anything about X BOX - don't let it colour the confusion -  read my lips!! - because 

in Nicks word - I stick to facts - not supposition - or a herd following of mis-statements from people who read only what they want 

 

Facts !!  - I - have a mid range PC - and are a keen flight simmer (for 30+ years) -using FSX -  P3D - XP 11- that has taken me quite some time

to incorporate various addons. No problems with scenery  - thanks to Orbx Central - and a good Aero hangar - thanks to Just Flight installs.

Like many others  - to accommodate the latest Orbx TE sceneries - I have had to upgrade my storage drives - and a small increase in VRAM

to the extent that I can just fly over London TE at around 20 FPS - but anywhere else - I get 30fps most of the time - and I am a Happy Chappie.

However - Orbx cannot cover the World and lets face it - without only a  tiny part of it covered by Orbx - flying the sim hasn't really improved 

since FSX Gold - and the rest of the Earth is boring and blocky repetitive textures.

 

Last June - enter Microsoft - back in the game - (after having left it to Lockheed Martin to do what it could with the FSX code) - spruking a new sim

based totally on a new concept of "Live" Bing - or Google - scenery you can "Pick your house out in" - atmospheres that make a old flight simmer salivate.

To me - the announcement was at last - a new sim completely different in appearance and Technically improved. This thinking was further augmented by

12 months of dribs and drabs confirming my original thoughts - and the worry that my "old" PC would be able to cope with this super highway monster

needing masses of CPUs and VRAMs - until recently - MS laid down the recommended specs which showed that  maybe I can get away with what I have 

got - especially as MS promised - that the Sim will automatically adjust to the windows 10 what was in my box. ( macs and Linux doesn't come into majority thinking)

Last week - to the surprise of millions - Microsoft announced the launch date of Aug 18 - and 3 versions - a basic sim - and 2 "upgrades" to give a complete Sim.

 

Now to the misnomer - because I  am long retired - and long in the tooth - I can spend many hours on my PC - and interspace my Easy simming - with a number of games

Many games are too  high priced for my pension - and Initially - I don't know how I will enjoy it - so I take the offer from MS to purchase a Games pass

at a cost of $A 10 per month - easy to do - out of my pension - and please note - that's just what anyone with a PC can do - ---- it does NOT require you to have an X BOX

 

Now - despite what is said above - I will get the standard Flight Sim - installed by MS for a cost of Zero - on MY PC - the base for Aug18th has already been installed

BTW - please don't accept what some have been saying and giving advice about spending $1 to join and then dropping out - that might do for a Scrooge mentality

but commiting to - say $A30 for 3 months -  is not exactly dead money for this new sim.

 

OK - The X box bit -- For weeks - to those simmers who don't have the super PC to take up ALL the benefits of the new sim - I have been spruking the technical benefits 

of purchasing one of the new X Boxes - (X box Series) due out in November - which has a Spec that for around $A750  -  would cost you  $A 5000 + - for the same

PC set up you might need - ignoring the internet speeds- to run the total sim - flat out.

 

Yes I have the current X Box one X - because the other sims I like are the racing/flying sims which need heaps of CPU/VRAMs to run on My 43" 4K HDR 10 monitor -

and Yes I pay /use - the upgraded $15 Ultimate games - pass on the X box as well - in which the games I want are included in the choice of 100

You can off course - purchase the game as a digital download - which is your forever - just as you can with the new sim - or a set of 6 DVDs in Europe.

 

As Nick says - "There  is no easy option as to choice - but you can take it - and do it now" ---  and mine is this :---

 

Already - have taken the offer to give me the digital Standard pack on my PC on the 18th -  at no cost - and upgrade to one or both offers later

when I have had a good look at 30 airports and 20 A/Cs - not offered before - and try a few continental trips over Earth areas not visited in 30 years. 

 

Then - in November - upgrade my internet - buy my new X BOX series  - and download the basic sim for free - and upgrade to the other 2 - and 

the possibility of many other offers for PC and X Box from outside 3rd part developers.

 

Oh and yes! - my need for high speed jets - helicopters - WW11 fighters and bombers are provided by ILS2 and DSC - and VR makes me dizzy

 

No brainer for a 85 YO - you fellow simmers in the "Orbx Old Coots Club"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by John Heaton
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

the statement is clear and correct.
 

16 hours ago, Fizzelle said:

Me too but you need the XBOX and MicroSoft Store Apps, plus a MS account or you can't use the Sim on a PC. Windows 10 only for PC.

 

As it absolutely clearly states, before you can run the simulator at all, you will need to have Microsoft Store application, in order to buy it

and the X Box Game Pass for PC application in order to run it on your PC.

To use either of those, you will need to have a Microsoft account and be signed into it.

You will also need an X box account.

None of this will be a problem for the Windows 10 user, who already has all this installed.

The only possible action that might be required is to sign into the Microsoft account.

There is no mention of X Box hardware at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

the statement is clear and correct.
 

 

As it absolutely clearly states, before you can run the simulator at all, you will need to have Microsoft Store application, in order to buy it

and the X Box Game Pass for PC application in order to run it on your PC.

To use either of those, you will need to have a Microsoft account and be signed into it.

You will also need an X box account.

None of this will be a problem for the Windows 10 user, who already has all this installed.

The only possible action that might be required is to sign into the Microsoft account.

There is no mention of X Box hardware at all.

 

Hi Nick - once again my thanks - for clearly annunciating the requirements for  the installation of the sim in W10

--- this should have a pin next to it -for all to see as clarification for so many misunderstandings since the announcement

 

From my excuse - maybe its my turn to admit to not seeing - as you have done -  the correct view of what was written by Fizzelle -

in answer to the "X box" query by Orbmoke - and so my turn for humble pie - with or without cream (@ Fizzelle)

 

I misread that one "need an X Box" - and a Microsoft "App" (aka beta games pass) - instead of the words - application for purchase

 

I admit to puzzlement on why reference was made to Windows 10 only. I logically thought that no one would think the sim would be for

Mackintosh or Linus at this early stage.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Thanks, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the hard core Windows 7 users might need to read that message though.:)

Sheesh - I must have been one of those - until W10 was made a freebie - and kept it on a second PC for a while

but I do miss some of the games made for 7 since booting the other PC

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ian St said:

 

A word of caution, I did read elsewhere ( I think it was on AVSIM) that apparently if you go for the DVD version, the disc actually has to remain active in your drive for the sim to work.

This seems a very outdated idea. It must be years since I even put a disk in my drive. All my music & some video on HDD or USB stick. Like Orbx everything streamed through.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aero-3fsx said:

This seems a very outdated idea. It must be years since I even put a disk in my drive. All my music & some video on HDD or USB stick. Like Orbx everything streamed through.

 

Yes, Aerosoft's chief honcho has confirmed this on their Q and A about FS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fizzelle said:

 

Yes, Aerosoft's chief honcho has confirmed this on their Q and A about FS.

It seems Microsoft is going for maximum IP protection. Or they are control freaks like you have to log in every time you use the sim. Look at the other things Bill is trying to force on people

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Thanks, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the hard core Windows 7 users might need to read that message though.:)

 

Thanks Nick, that was my intention to draw this fact into view.

 

And just to throw a spanner into the mix; those diehards that don't want to upgrade can switch to Linux or MacOS where, of course, if they still want to sim they have X-Plane 11 Beta. Running Vulkan gives outstanding FPS on Linux. Haven't got a Mac so can't verify that option.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok another question. As far as I can see there’s no web site selling the new sim in this country and the only other site I found was Aerosoft plus another which I have forgotten the name of. :wacko:. Plus they only seem to be selling the expensive version. Derek.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Ok another question. As far as I can see there’s no web site selling the new sim in this country and the only other site I found was Aerosoft plus another which I have forgotten the name of. :wacko:. Plus they only seem to be selling the expensive version. Derek.

Aerosoft sells all three versions online (I heard effectively linking to MS, didn't order myself there). They have the Standard and the Premium Deluxe on DVDs. You can order all these versions via Simmarket as well. Or you go to MS directly.

 

https://www.flightsimulator.com/

 

and use the Preorder button in the upper right. There are certainly more options which I don't know of.

 

Kind regards, Michael

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Ok another question. As far as I can see there’s no web site selling the new sim in this country and the only other site I found was Aerosoft plus another which I have forgotten the name of. :wacko:. Plus they only seem to be selling the expensive version. Derek.

 

Hello Derek,

you will not need to be buying the DVD version, which is for Europe only and on sale from Aerosoft.

If you want to buy, you will need to do so from Microsoft themselves.

If you don't have Microsoft Store installed on your PC and if you have Windows 10, you will have, then here are the links:

 

Standard Edition

 

Deluxe Version

 

Premium Deluxe Version

 

No rush, there isn't a queue with digital versions and the release date is still 27 days away.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you again Nick what would we do without you. It’s a good job somebody has brain around here. My way of thinking is I will check it out first with the game pass and if it looks as good as they say it is I will cancel the game pass and buy one of the options, though probably not the expensive one. As I’m sure other companies like Orbx and say the Aircraft makers will be supporting the new sim. Thanks Nick. Derek.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

My way of thinking is I will check it out first with the game pass and if it looks as good as they say it is I will cancel the game pass and buy one of the options

 

This is exactly right and a good way of thinking. I know quite a few others are doing the same. It's a good way to see if you and the new sim are a good fit - not to mention your computer system!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Fizzelle for that and yes my computer is the next thing to get updated when I can afford it and when the boss stops finding things that need buying. Like now she wants a new living room carpet and that’s on top of the new washing machine that we had to buy this year, plus her dishwasher packed up last year and still waiting to get a new one. It would be alright but I do most of the washing up these days. Women don’t you just love them. Thanks Derek.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would suggest not buying any hardware specific for the new MSFS in advance. Do as you intend and start with the game pass to see how it runs, and there's a good chance you will be pleasently surprized about performance. If not and you like it despite and want to go higher with the sliders you can go shopping later.

 

Kind regards, Michael

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard the price for the new XBOX Series X will be around $500

https://www.google.com/search?q=xbox+series+x+specs&oq=xbox+ser&aqs=chrome.0.69i59l2j69i60l2j0j69i57j69i60.6365j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

 

For $500 I can barely get a good RTX for a new PC build.  Also the wattage on the XBOX is only 380 so I won't need to kill my solar system.

 

Also for a good Intel gaming laptop I read remarks like 'hot', 'noisy' and all are very expensive (for an I9 - 10 with RTX 2080)

 

Besides that people are raving about the AMD stuff lately.

 

Cheers

bs

Edited by bean_sprout
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2020 at 6:47 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

there is no "easy option", you will need to do what has been described.

 

 

It shouldn't be too hard and you can do it at any time, starting now.

But yes. there IS an easy option - just wait until after the 18th of August, download the sim onto my hard drive by paying over the internet (as I did when I purchased XP11 from the Laminar website), read the installation instructions that I'm sure will come with it and off I go. I don't see the difficulty in doing that. No involvement with any sort of XBox at all as far as I can see. Oh yes, and I do have Windows 10.

Edited by orbmoke
Added text.
Link to post
Share on other sites

A few of points of clarification to those who plan to spend $1 to "try" the sim out.

 

Earlier - confusion reigned over the word "beta" - in fact the Statement - "X Box Beta"

 

Please note - this name is merely the name of the App - (software) - needed on your PC 

to enable you to Download games in the Games Pass offer for normal gamers on PCs and

must be downloaded and installed before one can download and  install any game.

 

This App - is only downloaded when you have gone through the process of paying the Monthly fee

in advance - and joining the scheme -  through the Microsoft shop - agreeing to the terms - and the download then

places a "Key" - on one of your drives that you have set up in W10 - (this should not be system drive C if you can avoid it).

 

When the time comes for you to choose a game from one of the 100 on offer - you just click on the game file picture and it downloads

It will then ask you where to install - (it usually lists your drive) - and there you have it for as long as you want - and then uninstall it

 

This App has only just been brought into play on the PC - because of Microsoft's new policy of making games normally available for the 

X Box console - that can be used on a capable /gaming PC - therefore the AP is a Beta for the time being

 

(Note: - nothing whatsoever to do with the flight sim "closed Beta")

 

Having said the above - all of you who have decided to take the path of a $1 trial (actually intended for others to normally try out the Games Pass)

must have a Microsoft account - if you don't have one already - and go through all the steps I have outlined above - paying the $1 via your new account

and your plastic or PP.

 

I strongly suggest that you read the T+Cs and note - all this only applies if You Have Windows 10 and updated.

 

When all that is done - and signed and App delivered - you will find that you will be offered the Standard version for free on the terms of "MS Games Pass"

and if you accept - then a key will be placed on your drive -(chosen in settings) - a shortcut on the start page -  and on the 18th - the Sim will be loaded.

You might do what I do - click the shortcut every day - living in hope:rollmyeyes:

 

A P.S. - The Flight Sim is not shown currently on the list of games in Games Pass. If you go through all of the above - when you click on the standard

game URL shown in Nicks mail above - it takes you to the webpage for the game - and if you have done all of the above - then it will show "for free"

very much like we are used to in Central - when we reload a scenery we already own.

 

Edited by John Heaton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Came across this today and thought I’d share. Pretty Heady Stuff

 

Enjoy,

 

-Braun

 

PS I have no idea who or what “FULTON Official” is, but I appreciate their good work!
 

 

 

Hello,

I have merged this, two topics are enough.

Thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bean_sprout said:

I heard the price for the new XBOX Series X will be around $500

https://www.google.com/search?q=xbox+series+x+specs&oq=xbox+ser&aqs=chrome.0.69i59l2j69i60l2j0j69i57j69i60.6365j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

 

For $500 I can barely get a good RTX for a new PC build.  Also the wattage on the XBOX is only 380 so I won't need to kill my solar system.

 

Also for a good Intel gaming laptop I read remarks like 'hot', 'noisy' and all are very expensive (for an I9 - 10 with RTX 2080)

 

Besides that people are raving about the AMD stuff lately.

 

Cheers

bs

 

Who needs an RTX 2080 for MFSF?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John Heaton said:

A few of points of clarification to those who plan to spend $1 to "try" the sim out.

 

Earlier - confusion reigned over the word "beta" - in fact the Statement - "X Box Beta"

 

Please note - this name is merely the name of the App - (software) - needed on your PC 

to enable you to Download games in the Games Pass offer for normal gamers on PCs and

must be downloaded and installed before one can download and  install any game.

 

This App - is only downloaded when you have gone through the process of paying the Monthly fee

in advance - and joining the scheme -  through the Microsoft shop - agreeing to the terms - and the download then

places a "Key" - on one of your drives that you have set up in W10 - (this should not be system drive C if you can avoid it).

 

When the time comes for you to choose a game from one of the 100 on offer - you just click on the game file picture and it downloads

It will then ask you where to install - (it usually lists your drive) - and there you have it for as long as you want - and then uninstall it

 

This App has only just been brought into play on the PC - because of Microsoft's new policy of making games normally available for the 

X Box console - that can be used on a capable /gaming PC - therefore the AP is a Beta for the time being

 

(Note: - nothing whatsoever to do with the flight sim "closed Beta")

 

Having said the above - all of you who have decided to take the path of a $1 trial (actually intended for others to normally try out the Games Pass)

must have a Microsoft account - if you don't have one already - and go through all the steps I have outlined above - paying the $1 via your new account

and your plastic or PP.

 

I strongly suggest that you read the T+Cs and note - all this only applies if You Have Windows 10 and updated.

 

When all that is done - and signed and App delivered - you will find that you will be offered the Standard version for free on the terms of "MS Games Pass"

and if you accept - then a key will be placed on your drive -(chosen in settings) - a shortcut on the start page -  and on the 18th - the Sim will be loaded.

You might do what I do - click the shortcut every day - living in hope:rollmyeyes:

 

A P.S. - The Flight Sim is not shown currently on the list of games in Games Pass. If you go through all of the above - when you click on the standard

game URL shown in Nicks mail above - it takes you to the webpage for the game - and if you have done all of the above - then it will show "for free"

very much like we are used to in Central - when we reload a scenery we already own.

 

Thanks for the detailed explanation

I believe this will be very helpful for some readers

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wolfko said:

 

Who needs an RTX 2080 for MFSF?

Well if you have got one free, yes please. Only joking. Derek.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bean_sprout said:

I heard the price for the new XBOX Series X will be around $500

https://www.google.com/search?q=xbox+series+x+specs&oq=xbox+ser&aqs=chrome.0.69i59l2j69i60l2j0j69i57j69i60.6365j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

 

For $500 I can barely get a good RTX for a new PC build.  Also the wattage on the XBOX is only 380 so I won't need to kill my solar system.

 

Also for a good Intel gaming laptop I read remarks like 'hot', 'noisy' and all are very expensive (for an I9 - 10 with RTX 2080)

 

Besides that people are raving about the AMD stuff lately.

 

Cheers

bs

Yep....this will be my 'dedicated'  all-in  solution for MSFS2020.  Everything else already owned....Orbx...blah, blah...my current Desktop and current internals.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...