Alexander Metzger

answered Changing to True Earth vs. regional scenery

Hi, 

just installed TE Great Britain C-N-S and and I guess the five EU regions for the same area would not be required anymore. But Orbx Central did not de-activate them. Or does it not matter to have GB Regions and True Earth active at the same time?

Occasionally there might be a water texture or similar that will show texture squares or boundaries, so if you don't need the GB Regions anymore, then simply untick them in the scenery library or addons menu.

Well, why would you still need the GB regions, unless there are Orbx regional airports that are not in TE and would generate an issue...

Having two layers of surface textures, one from LC the other fron aereal image on the same spot would not be required I guess and avoid conflicts or at least loading the LC and then putting the TE on top.

Just want to be sure the correct/ best solution.

53 minutes ago, Alexander Metzger said:

Well, why would you still need the GB regions, unless there are Orbx regional airports that are not in TE and would generate an issue...

Having two layers of surface textures, one from LC the other fron aereal image on the same spot would not be required I guess and avoid conflicts or at least loading the LC and then putting the TE on top.

Just want to be sure the correct/ best solution.

Yes, disable the LC products.  But don't uninstall them unless you're sure you'll never want to use them again.