Mikael Cedergren

active TrueEarth Washington and Orbx airports

I like what I see so far in TE Washington but I have to be honest and admit I was expecting a much better blend between payware Orbx airports and TE Washington, after all its from the same company. Here is one example of Diamond Point and TE Washington, not very good at all in my humble opinion. I write this in the support forum because I don't know if its supposed to be this bad blend or if something is wrong with my setup?  

image.thumb.png.7251f9856aac2ca3a7ebce9bf5f69845.png 

ok this is payware Orbx Friday Harbour with True Earth Washington surrouding it, this is not good at all TE is so much darker. I am considering to request a refund. With all this color variation I am better off with the old PNW package. So many years I have been waiting for this :(

image.thumb.png.474871c0ee2df84235ea4dc62ee3f8e8.png

This is not ok when they claim compatiblity, it looks aweful and I checked most of them by now. TE is so much darker! It completely takes away from the immersion flying in to them. Coming from the same company they should have checked this.

Nick, evey PNW Orbx airport have the same issue, they do not blend with TE Washington, the colors are much light greener. I have been waiting for this product for so long and have been a customer of Orbx product for years and years and for the first time I am honestly really disappointed. I will gladly remove TE Washington from my computer with a refund. Have a look at Skagit Regional below. This is not acceptable. To further prove this, go to Orbx Friday Harbor. The whole island is light green and sticks out like sore thumb with TE Washington.

image.thumb.png.0d1d0b318a4d5b1388a34a07ec894bc0.png   

• Upvote 1