Sign in to follow this  
Peaveywolf

Updates to Original areas

I am hoping Orbx update the original areas, like they did with Australia so we can still have seasons instead of replacing everything with TrueEarth summer products. I purchased P3D to have as an alternative to X Plane, not for a clone of the same areas that I am paying for twice.

Edited by Peaveywolf

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

there is no obligation to purchase True Earth products but at the same time, I doubt that there are any plans to update

the existing landclass regions. Australia was a very old product that predates the others by years but the others stand

up well, even in comparison to the new Australia version.

• Upvote 1

Thats a shame, even though they still look decent. The reason I stick with the original regions is because I like the seasons which X Plane lacks. I see them both as 2 different experiences and like the fact there are differences in the landscapes.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Peaveywolf said:

Thats a shame, even though they still look decent. The reason I stick with the original regions is because I like the seasons which X Plane lacks. I see them both as 2 different experiences and like the fact there are differences in the landscapes.

Which is why I'm keeping my LC sceneries installed in TE areas but not enabled - I just enable them and disable TE if I want seasons.

• Like 1