HI,

I've got some scenery like Pacific NorthWest, Pacific Fjords, Central Rockies and some airport like KORS, 2W3, 1S2, 74S... and I'm interested in your new scenery TE US Washington. Is it compatible? How's the instllation going? Is there anything to uninstall?

Thank you

Regards

Eric

The payware airports are updated now to work with TE Washington (mainly autogen merges) and it will disable the appropriate files for you.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

The payware airports are updated now to work with TE Washington (mainly autogen merges) and it will disable the appropriate files for you.

Any time frame for the rest of them to be converted to X-Plane 11 or have you given up on that?

2 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

What about the regional areas, such as Pacific Northwest, Central Rockies, and Global range, BASE Pack, OpenLC North America, VECTOR, Trees, Buildings, etc ?   I have all of them.

Do we have to uninstall all previous regional and global products in order to run TE Washington ?

I am confused about adding the the TE range to existing products.

Please help.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tmtsui said:

I am confused about adding the the TE range to existing products.

Hello tmtsui.

if you have the hardware space, you can have them all installed. TE Washington is Photoreal scenery and will always over ride Landclass scenery.

To see your Landclass scenery with the seasonal changes, you will have to uncheck TE Washhington in your scenery library :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Smudger said:

Hello tmtsui.

if you have the hardware space, you can have them all installed. TE Washington is Photoreal scenery and will always over ride Landclass scenery.

To see your Landclass scenery with the seasonal changes, you will have to uncheck TE Washhington in your scenery library :)

Hi Smudger,

Thanks for the note.  Now I get it.

In other words, with them all installed, I can choose the TE version or the original versions.

Thanks

Edited by tmtsui