carlosqr

Question/comment about Kos

Hi Raz

Hope you are doing fine

I had not flown in Kos since the launch so I am very happy for al the trees that now display. The scenery looks fantastic now. I enjoy it a lot

I have two question/comment

When I asked the ATC for a gate it sent me to an occupied one. Is that a sim issue out of your control or is it something that can be amended?

IZUsZpv.jpg

So I decided to go to S3 and noticed the buses parked are too close to the yellow stop lines of the parking spot

bMwc15n.jpg

But the one I did not like much was this bus passing through my plane. Is it possible for the vehicles to stop or take another route if they detect a plane close?

MxztAXQ.jpg

Thanks for your attention to this

Regards

Carlos

Edited by carlosqr

Hello Carlos, 

the 2 parking stands are filled with GSE and rarly used for parking (if any) from any reference we saw and check. In fact, the GSE are even more towards the taxiline. 

As for the ATC direction into an occupied stand - look like and AFCAD issue with the static. We will have a look on it. 

Raz

Hello Raz

Thank you for replying

What is GSE?

23 hours ago, Raz Goeta said:

As for the ATC direction into an occupied stand - look like and AFCAD issue with the static. We will have a look on it. 

Roger that

Cheers

Carlos