Jarrad Marshall

announcement Welcome to Rijeka International Airport, Croatia! [P3Dv4 & v5]

Yes!  Jarrad quality is always a day one buy for me.  And that bridge has my name written all over it! :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Yes!  Jarrad quality is always a day one buy for me.  And that bridge has my name written all over it! :P

Thanks Jack, but all credit must go to Rasha Tucakov - he is the developer of this excellent scenery (I'm just the messenger!). I've had the current version in my hands for a few days - and a cheeky flight under the bridge was the first thing I tried :lol:

Cheers,

Jarrad

• Like 6

Brilliant work Rasha, can't wait :D . You mention Dubbrovnik, are there any plans for an update? I'm sure you already know there is a new taxiway and the runway numbers have changed.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jarrad Marshall said:

Thanks Jack, but all credit must go to Rasha Tucakov - he is the developer of this excellent scenery (I'm just the messenger!). I've had the current version in my hands for a few days - and a cheeky flight under the bridge was the first thing I tried :lol:

Cheers,

Jarrad

Awesome Jarred!  Well done sir!

• Like 1

Terrific news and great choice. A short flight to Pula along the beautiful coastline of Opatija. With summer around the corner, harder to imagine a better location to be in the sim and in real life. Great work Rasha!

• Like 1

A very interesting location! Croatia is a beautiful country and any chance to visit again, either in person or in sim sounds great to me! :) 

2 hours ago, BrianV said:

My next task in life will be to pronounce Krk  :rollmyeyes:

Well basically if you know how to pronounce english/american name Kirk then you can say your task is completed :)

Cheers,

Luka

• Thanks 2

A heap of interesting features in and around the airport.

Nice quick hop over from Pula.  I love it when we get 2-2 airports in one general picturesque region like this. 

Looking forward to it, for sure.  This will be another treat.

Croatia finally is reaching its completion. LDZA, LDDU, LDPL now LDRI.... Maybe one day also LDSP will arrive! 

Congratulations, the screenshots speak themselves, as usual (unfortunately) first day buy from my side!

On 5/20/2020 at 3:41 PM, Jarrad Marshall said:

A 747-capable airport, host to most European leisure airlines

Will you actually make it 747 capable by providing an alternate set of the airport facilities file, that will disable Stands 4 and 5 and will activate stand A instead? Otherwise you'd have no way of parking a 747 with not GSX marshaller helping you. 

But if people could select this alternate layout in your configurator tool, that would make the airport truly 747 capable and it won't be just an empty marketing phrase :)

1 hour ago, mburkhard said:

Will you actually make it 747 capable by providing an alternate set of the airport facilities file, that will disable Stands 4 and 5 and will activate stand A instead? Otherwise you'd have no way of parking a 747 with not GSX marshaller helping you. 

But if people could select this alternate layout in your configurator tool, that would make the airport truly 747 capable and it won't be just an empty marketing phrase :)

We will make those two options. One will be with those two parking spots disabled so JUMBOS can park at the parking position "A". I was also thinking about third version with all the stands enabled for guys that are exclusively flying on IVAO and VATSIM so they can have all those options for parking.

• Like 2

Tnx guys.
I'm more than happy to see you like the project, because as always I put a lot of love into this airport and I hope it can be seen. My  love for each and every of those numerous Adriatic airports from Slovenia through Croatia down to Montenegro was one of the things that pushed me into the scenery design and be sure that I make them so I can also enjoy them while I'm flying on IVAO and VATSIM with all of you. 

Hope you'll enjoy your flights to and from Rijeka airport

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Rasha Tucakov said:

We will make those two options. One will be with those two parking spots disabled so JUMBOS can park at the parking position "A". I was also thinking about third version with all the stands enabled for guys that are exclusively flying on IVAO and VATSIM so they can have all those options for parking.

That's perfect, thanks! Make sure that for the A stand enabled version you cut the taxiway on the main apron so that it won't be possible for AI to enter the apron via the A taxiway. The taxiway A should lead only to the A stand and nowhere else. Because once a heavy is parked on A, there's no way another aircraft could taxi via A taxiway to any other stand, a 747 or 777 would simply block the taxiway behind it. Aircraft then must enter the apron via B taxiway only. 

22 hours ago, Ste_88 said:

LDSP

This one exists by Aerofost thought I would drop it for an Orbx version but I rather have Zadar first

Edited by carlosqr

@carlosqr i know but it's not a product for P3DV4 (at least was native for FSX). A re-edition would be really appreciated.

Yes i've forgot about Zadar!

• Upvote 1