LGKO Kos HOTFIX for P3Dv5HF1 - Update 1.2.2

Hello there, 

We have tracked and solve the 2 bugs of Kos for P3Dv5 HF1.

Please drop the attached file at the texture folder of Kos and overwrite the excist one. 

It should fix the following errors:

1. LGKO won't load on P3Dv5 HF1. 

2. Fix the black fence issue some have.

the update is also available via Orbx Central as auto-update!

Raz

KOS_FENCE.dds

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Hello Raz,

I installed today July 3, 2020 for the first time the LGKO Kos International Airport scenario after migrating to Orbx, I start the P3D v5 HF2 and type the airport LGKO and it does not load so it loads the default, my P3D v5 HF2, I checked the Add- ons and I did not find the scenario installed, I checked the scenery library and also did not find any reference to the folder in which Orbx installed the scenario that was in the folder C: \ Users \ Rikrdo \ Orbx Library \ p3dv5 \ LGKO Kos International Airport. Am I doing something wrong? Is there anything more to be done? Need help.

• 2 months later...

So MANY users report having problems with LGKO scenery (in P3D as well as in MS2020) ... would you @Raz Goeta @Nick Cooper PLEASE have a look at the product and make improvements / updates so it can be used like all of most other payware sceneries ... at the moment it is really unusable ... having 23FPS whereas i have 30FPS at every other (payware) airport.

Greets,

Markus

• Like 2
  • Nick Cooper unpinned and unfeatured this topic