Alumni/Nick

I don't know how to describe this but just have a look at the attached pics. One moment nice clear ground textures then very abruptly blurries with a thin white line around the edge. This is Global, Open LC Europe. Happens to be 8000 feet above Spain but I have seen it elsewhere in the globe.

Thoughts?

May_12_1575.jpg

May_12_1576.jpg

May_12_1577.jpg

I have the same problem and it just started for me a couple of weeks ago. The only thing I can think of that I have done to P3D, Orbx or settings is re-install P3D v4.5.  I believe that install included a Hot Fix and there might have been something in that causing the problem. Hopefully some one will respond to this topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello , 

I have the same behaviour . 

No solution till now . In v5 it is the first time i see this . 

I has nothing to do with the Settings in Sim . Try from Extreme till soft Settings. 

I own an I9 9900K with an RTX 2080Ti

Michael 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Please post a copy of your “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5.
Please note: Do not open the files and copy and paste the contents, just attach the files.

Thanks

I can not see anything missing or wrong with either of your installs, so the next thing I would suggest is to ensure the insertion points are set correctly in Orbx central

OC Insertion Points.PNG

Hi,

i did some testing this Morning. It looks as if the textures are not loaded/updated during the flight. When i change some Graphics in the Sim everything looks fine for a few minutes then looses sharpness and detail again. Pausing the Sim does not change that.

Posted (edited)

Here some Screenshots

During the approach to LIPZ . The second shot is after altering the autogen in the Sim , the upper one is a minute later.

151295966_Screenshot(10).thumb.png.d06347d9fc98d47c1e128843d03e1242.png

Screenshot (9).png

Edited by mifuc

Hi ,

just did a Flight from LIPZ to EDDF and evrything was fine. No Texture Problems whatsoever. All i did was deleting the Prepar3d.cfg and restarted the Sim afterwards.

I will keep an eye on that on some Flights later.

Michael

• Thanks 1