John Venema

YBBN - releasing to pre-pay this week :)

Bummer...  My download link has a zero byte figure next to it and leads me nowhere...

Typical excellent support from FSS, I am downloading now!  Thanks Adrian!!  ;D

The file size indicated currently on the download link and on the YBBN product page (0 bytes) will be updated in a little while but the download link will hand you off to the FSS content delivery network where you'll find the download is 887MB

@marka - Looks like your download may have dropped out before it complete. You'll likely need to download the file again.

Well, I've installed it but am having great problems trying to load it. I'm using even lower settings than I do for YMML, and I load it and it performs worse than YMML and then comes up with the "Out of memory" error. For YMML, with traffic on full, I get 7-10fps, with traffict at 20%, 8-12fps while with YBBN, I'm only just getting 5-8fps with traffic at 20%. I've got almost all boxes ticked in the control panel for YMML, and the options for high end computers in the YBBN control panel off. I've got all the recommended settings from the manual for my PC.

Ahh man just got switch to dial up today and will take about 2days to download YBBN!  :(

Well... have to wait until next month!  ;D

@nzeddy....check your PM mate  ;)

Runs similar to YMML for me which is fine.

Overall looks great, happy customer.

Thanks

Edit: I've been driving the pajero around - wow, wow, wow - it's really the next step from YMML, screen shots wouldn't do it justice

This is just another example of the possibilities available.

The detail is simply amazing. FPS in the 20's on the ground and in the 30's above the airport. This is with very dense AG.

Thanks for a great airport.

This truck driver needs to move. LOL

Posted Image