active EGPH landing lights are off and CL lights

3 hours ago, Raz Goeta said:

seems like there is another version/wrong afcad mix into here. 

did you used another version of that airport at the past? maybe from other developers?

i done a reinstall and its still squint. I had UK2000 but thats all removed

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/7/2020 at 3:36 PM, Raz Goeta said:

will check it again and will back to you soon, 

Have you had a look at this yet or only the new airports you are designing are getting attention I am not asking for a fix I am asking if there’s one coming as the posts keep getting ignored and this was posted on the 7 today it’s the 27 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 7:02 PM, Vieira12 said:

Have you had a look at this yet or only the new airports you are designing are getting attention I am not asking for a fix I am asking if there’s one coming as the posts keep getting ignored and this was posted on the 7 today it’s the 27 

On 5/7/2020 at 3:36 PM, Raz Goeta said:

will check it again and will back to you soon, 

Have you checked this issue with the scenery yet please or the support and fixes for the scenery have stopped ???

EGPH (and few more airports) is developed by Gaya for Orbx according and following Orbx demand (unlike Vienna, Kos, the coming Berlin Tegel and more). 

Like any other work-order Gaya developed by the client demand and tests and according the features the client looking for (each client with it's own needs, deadlines and the elements they want or doesn't want). 

I hope it will assist you understand better the situation.

The same apply also for EGNX, KEYW, KFAT, LFKX, LFLJ. 

21 hours ago, Raz Goeta said:

EGPH (and few more airports) is developed by Gaya for Orbx according and following Orbx demand (unlike Vienna, Kos, the coming Berlin Tegel and more). 

Like any other work-order Gaya developed by the client demand and tests and according the features the client looking for (each client with it's own needs, deadlines and the elements they want or doesn't want). 

I hope it will assist you understand better the situation.

The same apply also for EGNX, KEYW, KFAT, LFKX, LFLJ. 

So what you trying to say Is that Orbx don’t want to fix the issue that is obvious on the scenery that customers paid for I don’t care who develops the scenery I have paid for the scenery on the Orbx website and this is the Orbx official forum why did you reply above saying that you are gona have a look at it and come back to us soon and then you didn’t even bother plus you just ignored the messages for ages 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
On 9/9/2020 at 7:27 PM, elliotgr2010 said:

Any news on this ? Or have Gaya simply given up on Edinburgh ? ... @Raz Goeta

Good luck  they are all on the new bank the Microsoft simulator I have paid inibuilds to do a dynamic lights profile for me and it’s sorted £6.00 I think you will find it easier than. Dealing with these