Thank you very much, Adam! :) 

22 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Plenty of variety in this set Dario.

Thank you very much! :) 

8 hours ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Superb shots, Dario

Thank you very much, Eberhard! :) 

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Looking good Dario, been in the very slow process of installing everything and testing.

I am also still installing things here. A long process. Unfortunately I needed to delete v4, due to low disk space. I miss A2A and PMDG  :( But I am overall enjoying very much the new visual experience, particularly the skies and the high FPS. :) And when I miss a 737 too much, I go to XP11. 

Edited by Dario
  • Like 1
Just now, Dario said:

I am also still installing things here. A long process. Unfortunately I needed to delete v4, due to low disk space. I miss A2A and PMDG  :( But I am overall enjoying very much the new visual experience, particularly the skies and the high FPS. :) And when I miss a 737 too much, I go to XP11. 

I'd rather take up knitting than delete 4.5 with my planes that cost more than the sim software.  Until I get PMDG and A2A this is nothing more than a buggy, pre-beta curiosity.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I'd rather take up knitting than delete 4.5 with my planes that cost more than the sim software.  Until I get PMDG and A2A this is nothing more than a buggy, pre-beta curiosity.

What you did is the rational and proper decision. I was defeated by my curiosity :) And yes, I totally agree with you, it is more beta (or pre-beta) than it should. However, on a more positive note, I need to say I am really happy with the images I am getting from v5. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Nice shots

Though I don't manage to feeling comfortable with that orange :(

I hope it is not the end of P3D for me

Thank you, Carlos! It really depends on the time of the day. But I am sure many improvements will come in the near future, maybe via addons :) 

17 minutes ago, BradB said:

Nicely done Dario . :):)

Thank you very much, Brad!  :) 

• Like 2