Christian Franke

Immersion problem 737ngxu

Question

Good morning,

After having installed the immersion package, I cannot see any effects on the 737 any longer. There still are effects with the other planes.

So far, I uninstalled PMDG and reinstalled it. I have uninstalled the immersion package and reinstalled it. I have deleted the shader cache, no effect.

Im running P3D v4.5 and register FSUIPC v6. I can see the Immersion entry in the drop down menu in P3D. My special effects are set to max but I also tried medium. The in-Game immersion manager shows the correct aircraft and the dots are flickering, still no visual effect perceptible whatsoever.

The P3D is set up fairly new, there just Orbx, GSX and a handful of other scenery products installed, which work fine.

What else could I try? Again, at the moment there are no effects, not even the P3D effects, but only with the PMDG and only after having installed the immersion package.

Thanks in advance and cheer

Christian

4 answers to this question

Good Morning, 

will the be a member of support available to help me with my product, as it doesn't work with my system as it is advertised and I really would like to get the immersion effect going. The support page of Orbx advises to use the forum instead of requesting support via mail. A purchase number can be provided if necessary.

Thank you very much

Christian

@Christian Franke hi there! Edson from Parallel 42, we see you posted on the community support forum but didn't submit a proper ticket to us directly. Lets get that started so we can help you out 1 to 1. Please visit help.parallel42.com and submit a ticket for support with any info you have on the issue including screenshots. 

I think perhaps you assumed this was an Orbx product so you followed their instructions for support, we're here to help on our portal!

e//42

Edited by OMGEDSON