michaelth

resolved LGKO Kos not loading

Dear Gaya team,

today, I have bought Vienna and Kos after installing HF1 for Prepar3d v5. While Vienna is running very well, Kos hangs at 3% loading.I have already verified files and synchronized Orbx.

Kind regards,

Michael

Hi Michael

Do you reset your sim because of not loading or does it crash and close?

If it doesn't crash just let it end despite it takes long ( the sim might be doing its job)

Mine always remains at 6% for quite a while

Cheers

Carlos

Carlos,

it does not go beyond 3%. Today, I let it load while I had breakfast (30min). If I fly from Bodrum (LTFE) to Kos, it freezes when nearing Kos.

Michael

• Thanks 1

Hello all

With P3Dv5 HF1 I cannot get past 1% and it says NOT Responding. Half an hour and still not past 1%, come on......Kos has some serious bugs. In a word .....it just is not compatible.

• Thanks 1

There is no real sense to complain when LM released HF really short time ago. Exactly like we didn't rushed out to release Vienna and Kos for P3Dv5 at the moment the sim released (we have it for a while before) is exactly because what you describe now. I saw some other developers rushed out and the results was trees and towns flying high in the air above the grounds or other weird bugs.  When there is new IOS or Android coming out the 3rd party apps take a while to learn the system and adjust. 

We are on it and will update it like any of our products. 

@michaelth as for the issue you raised for the lines - Gaya Kos is not coverage the whole island. For that you should check the freeware ortho you use. 

Raz

Raz,

please look into my attached scenery.cfg - I do not use any freeware.

Please take your time,

Thank you,

Michael

Edited by michaelth

Ok so this is caused by the hotfix

Thanks Raz

I'm a 100% sure to yet remain with V4.5

Cheers

I can confirm that LOGKO (KOS) does not  currently work in Prepar3d V5 HF1.  Unclear whether it worked previously (as like Michael I have just bought it!).  But strongly suspect that this is an HF1-induced issue.  Pleased to hear that Orbx are apparently aware and already on it - HF1 coming so shortly after the release of V5 must be something of a nightmare!  But then I guess that depends on your point of view - otherwise HF1 appears to be working well for me and, while early days yet, appears a considerable improvement on V4.

:}

As you can see all around for many other prodcuts also of other develoeprs seems like there are some problems with HF1. Few known issues are the ultra slow or even no loading of of a new flight or/and FPS drop. Again- it's not something particulary to Gaya addons but "universal". We are on it to track and have a solution. Until than we will recommend you to stay without HF1.