appie

answered Have some of this!

All in all looks realistic! :D 

I have never saw any report of that or even faced that in Kos so I suscpect it cause by other addons. 
having said that, and to not immidetly blame others, I promise to check it. 

It is not important anymore as with P3Dv5 HF1 Kos does not even work. Wont go past 1%. It says NOT RESPONDING for 1/2 hour. Its a joke.

@appie See my other post answering your complains. you should be realistic to expect any developer will release quick update within such a short time after LM release an update. 

Hello Raz

So what you are saying is.... the changes LM made with HF1 are that serious, that it causes KOS not to work at all. Wow! (The flying cars in the original were to do with MKStudios sceneries and I resolved that):rollmyeyes:

From various of reports I see HF1 cause FPS drop not particularly on Gaya products but on many others and for many others (few posts on FB and more). 

We learning HF1 and how it's affect us and will react to bring you the best experience. However, and as I said before, we need some time to investigate and find the solutions. 

Happy you resolved the flying cars. 

Raz