Orbx Region updates for Prepar3D v5

Hi there,

it's an ongoing process, and a tedious at that. I've just added the patch information for FTX GEN; Germany South and Norway are next.

Cheers, Holger

• Like 2

Dear @Holger Sandmann, thanks for the work on the region updates, it's much appreciated. Is there anyway LOWS Salzurg could be included in the Germany South update? It's my favourite destination to fly to from your excellent LOWI Innsbruck, but there are some floaty (I think default) objects showing there. If I uninstall GES I lose a lot with the fortress and old town. 2020-8-3_23-6-32-639.thumb.jpg.9b90bf21361feaa53f0039daaade2c32.jpg2020-8-3_23-6-43-122.thumb.jpg.2313b26771db2173605e02154c9b9716.jpg

Thank you.

I don't think I misunderstood, I think that you may have done so.

On 7/3/2020 at 4:56 PM, Holger Sandmann said:

Germany South and Norway are next.

Even though it is in Austria, LOWS is already included in the Germany South product and it would not

therefore be unreasonabe to suppose that it will be updated as promised, along with all the other airports

that are included in the Germany South product.

• Upvote 1

Hi Ink88,

Salzburg airport doesn't have jetways, which was our primary concern with this round of updates. However, I'll ask Chris to check whether we can get the terminal buildings (and "floaters") at LOWS fixed.

Cheers, Holger

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

So I know that FS2020 is now the focus, but can we expect any further P3Dv5 port overs from V4.  I have a large number of airports that are still not converted over, that I would like to have in V5.  I am not really impressed with FS2020, it looks like a game to me, there are no study level aircraft and I have alot of money in P3D with Orbx, so I would really like to stay where I am for now.  What can we expect for further V5 products.  Thank-you.

Greg Soper

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...